53

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 53 They are all so cruel (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The ten-year house and the century-old house are back, and their faces are not too good. Their clothes are in tatters, and they can tell that they have been through a war!

"Boss, we didn't bring Wannian Zhai back. They tied him up and didn't give him food or drink. They just treated him like a beast and killed him with other teams!"

The ten-year-old man clenched his fists. He wanted to cut those people into pieces, but two fists were hard to beat with four hands. Even if they were two people, they couldn't compete with that group of people!

"Now he has been reduced to eating chaffy vegetables, and the leader of their group is Xiao Yao!"

Bai Bainzhai didn't know how to describe his feelings. Seeing his friends being treated like beasts, he felt mixed emotions in his heart!

Chu Chu was now alone, with only Xiao Yu being the only one she could trust. She thought about it and decided to go there in person. She wanted to bring her people back, and no one could take them away!

In the dead of night, Chu Chu followed the two people to the outside of the base where Wannian Mansion was located. This was a small base with no strong defenses and no facilities to stop zombies.

The base is small, with about twenty or thirty people, and there is laughter and laughter inside.

"Captain Xiao Yao, you are so awesome. You can find such a person and win huge benefits for our base!"

"Yes! The captain took a fancy to this man at a glance. He originally wanted to bring a few more people back through him, but he didn't expect that those men were blind."

"The captain's vision is poisonous, and Wannian Zhai is also stubborn. Why don't you understand the captain and obey him? Why do you have to end up like this?"

Everyone has been criticizing Wannian Zhai and praising Xiao Yao.

"Shut up! In fact, he is quite good, but he is too rigid. Why don't we let him go after this period of time has passed!"

Xiao Yao took a sip of wine and made a decision, "Let him fend for himself and don't die on the battlefield."

"Captain, we finally got such a capable person. If you let him go, what will we do in the future? Are we being suppressed by other teams?"

When Xiao Yao thought about this situation, he could only sigh, "Then let it be fate. If he survives, he will be lucky, but if he doesn't, he will be destined to be like this!"

I'm sorry, Wannianzhai, I'm sorry for you!

Xiao Yao drank a glass of wine, and she actually regretted it a little, but regret is the two most useless words in the world, and she didn't deserve it!

"Where is Wannianzhai?"

Chu Chu knew that they were celebrating, so she shouldn't be so nervous about the management of Wannian Mansion, so she had to take advantage of this moment to rescue people!

"I've already done some research, come with me!" Ten Years' Mansion started looking around as soon as he came in. Fortunately, it wasn't very big here, so he found it right away.

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days