72

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 72 Requires living samples (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu nodded, "Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry, you are the ones who should be anxious!"

Chu Chu felt that she didn't need to worry at all. She didn't need supplies anyway, but by cooperating with the main base, her points could increase faster. She was stuck at level nine now and was about to upgrade to level ten.

But rushing to upgrade will definitely not betray her bottom line. Rather than upgrading, she hopes to stick to herself and live the life she wants.

The leader knew that what Chu Chu said was true. He scratched his head, said goodbye to them, and rushed back to the main base with his assistant!

"Sister Chu Chu, you are so awesome. I don't even dare to speak in front of the leader. How do you manage to be so calm and calm?" Xiaoyu can only say a few words when facing the leader. If she How great it would be to be as generous and generous as Chu Chu!

Chu Chu looked back at Xiao Yu and said earnestly, "Because now is the end of the world, I own a bathing center, and I am not afraid of anything. They are asking us to do things now, why should we still be obedient to them?"

"If cooperating with them requires us to be humble, then I would rather not cooperate with them!"

"Aren't you afraid of what they are doing behind our backs?" Xiao Yu still didn't understand. "If they were doing things behind our backs, our bathing center would be in danger."

"Impossible!" The reason why Chu Chu is so confident is because the bathing center was brought to her by the system. The system only serves her. If someone wants to occupy the bathing center forcefully, they must see if they can get the system. recognition!

"You are an employee of my bathing center. From now on, don't be submissive when speaking to others. You can be yourself no matter who you face, because I have the ability to protect you!"

"You represent the bathing center now, and you represent me. If your attitude towards them is too humble, they will look down on our bathing center!"

Xiaoyu didn't think so much at the moment, but now after being reminded by Chuchu, she suddenly realized that she had quite a lot of rights!

"Sister Chu Chu, I know what I should do. I will definitely overcome my fear in the future and try to let everyone know that our bathing center is not to be trifled with!"

Xiao Yu clenched her fists and vowed that she must understand Chu Chu, become Chu Chu, and surpass Chu Chu!

"I'm optimistic about you, and I believe that sooner or later you can be on your own!"

Chuchu especially believed that Grandma Xiaobao was particularly relieved. She was older and well-informed, and she would not be as open-minded as Xiaoyu when dealing with others!

She must train Xiaoyu well now, because he believes that there will be three and four bathing centers in the near future. She cannot manage so many by herself, and the bathing center must have a trustworthy person to help!

She wants to train Xiaoyu from now on. Xiaoyu is young and still has a lot to learn, so she must take care of him!

"Sister Chu Chu, I can't do it!" Xiao Yu subconsciously rejected the other party, "You have to help me, you can't leave me alone!"

"Okay, I know. I will take care of you before you have the ability to take charge of your own business. Don't worry, I will give you time to prepare!"

Chu Chu made an agreement, but she also had other plans in mind. She had to let Xiao Yu handle things on her own, so that she could make progress!

Chu Chu came to the laboratory, and the experiments inside had been stuck. Although they had the previous information, they lacked something. It was not worthy of being called an antidote. If they wanted to develop an antidote, they needed more information. !

"How is your research going?" Chu Chu put on clean protective clothing. When she walked in, she saw their frowning faces and cautiously guessed, "Maybe they are in trouble?"

Gu Tianye nodded seriously, "We are currently lacking samples. Because of the lack of samples, we cannot continue our research. If we can find samples, our research can continue!"

"But this sample is really hard right now and we don't want to sacrifice anyone, so we're stuck here!"

Chu Chu still didn't know what he was talking about, so she simply opened the skylight and spoke frankly, "Gu Tianye, tell me the truth, what kind of sample do you need? I will definitely get it for you!"

"Zombie blood samples, if there are living zombies for us to study, that would be great!"

Gu Tianye looked at Chu Chu and told the truth, "I know this is impossible. I was too naive before, so I always wanted to study the antidote!"

As he spoke, a look of frustration appeared on his face. The zombie blood samples alone were enough to cause them trouble.

When Chu Chu heard this, wasnt this just right? She had just obtained an artifact, and now she was asked to hunt zombies. What a coincidence!

"Isn't it just a living sample? Leave this matter to me, I will definitely not let you down!"

A confident smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. She has the magic weapon in her hand, and I have it in the world. She will definitely catch a strong zombie!

"Boss Chu Chu, don't be impulsive!" The white coat pushed up the glasses hanging on his nose, "Even if there are living samples, we may not be able to develop an antidote. If you are bitten by a zombie, then we are the real I am so sorry!"

Others have also expressed objections. They are just guessing now, and there is no definite result. Everyone hopes that Chu Chu will not take risks easily!

Chu Chu disagreed, "Since there is such a guess, it means that this direction may be correct, and it must be possible to develop an antidote. Why not give it a try?"

"Even if this method doesn't work, we will not regret it if we try it. If we can develop an antidote, we will make a lot of money!"

Chu Chu continued to encourage everyone, "And leave this matter to me, I will definitely not let you down!"

"Do you have to go? How sure are you?" Gu Tianye was the only one among the group who did not object. He was even more concerned about Chu Chu's freedom!

A confident smile appeared on Chu Chu's face, "I am 100% sure, and I can also guarantee that I will not be injured. I can even guarantee that I will bring the zombie to you so that he will no longer be aggressive!"

When she said something, everyone present was shocked. Are there really people in the world who are not afraid of zombie attacks?

Although they know that Chu Chu will not be attacked by zombies, their actions this time are different. This time Chu Chu will come into contact with zombies and even bring him back.

No matter which of the two points is taken separately, the consequences are impossible to measure!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days