54

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 54 Let them stay (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

[Congratulations to the host, the bookstore and video game city have reached 1,000 visitors. The host has completed the task and will be rewarded with two mysterious gift packages! 】

【Mysterious gift package, you can get all kinds of things! But whether it works or not depends entirely on luck. The host can choose whether to turn it on now! 】

"Open!" Chu Chu chose to open the gift package without saying a word. She couldn't wait to know what was inside!

[Congratulations to the host for getting a power enhancement pill. If you eat it, you can enhance your power. Be careful not to let the bad guys take it away! 】

[Congratulations to the host for getting air. Please keep up your efforts and try not to get air! 】

"There is only one superpower enhancement pill? Can't it be put on the shelves for sale?"

Chu Chu asked curiously, after all, the things rewarded by the system before were all available for sale.

[The effect of the superpower enhancement pills is too powerful. If used by someone with intentions, it will definitely bring disaster. Moreover, the production process of the superpower enhancement pills is very complicated and very precious. I hope the host can make good use of it! 】

The words of the system also reflected the powerful effect of the power enhancement pills. Chu Chu put away the power enhancement pills. She could not act rashly now and must use the good things on the edge!

"So what is air?" Chu Chu wondered. Does it mean failure?

[Sorry host, this system doesnt quite understand it either. Logically speaking, there is nothing, but these two words appear. Please explore by yourself! 】

Chu Chu kept these two words in mind, and they would be useful one day!

Early the next morning, there was an urgent knock on the door. After Xiao Yu opened the door, a group of people poured in.

"Close the door, please, close the door quickly!"

Xiaoyu immediately closed the door. After staying in the bathing center for a long time, he had seen all kinds of people. In this case, don't talk too much to them, just let them know that it is safe here. enough.

After the door was closed, everything outside became calm, and the zombies chasing them lost their target and walked in another direction.

"Are we safe?" One person looked at his companion in disbelief.

"Yes, it's absolutely safe here!" The person who spoke was none other than Xiao Yao!

After Xiaoyu saw her, her face became very ugly, and she even wanted to drive her out!

"Why is it you? Do you still have the nerve to come?" Xiao Yu angrily asked. If it weren't for the woman in front of him, how could Wannian House have become so miserable?

This time, the expression on Xiao Yao's face was not arrogant, but rather cowardly, "I know that what happened before was all my fault. This time I came to you because I was desperate. If you don't take me in, we will leave!"

Xiaoyu is a soft-hearted person. Faced with Xiaoyao's expression, she didn't know what to do, so she had to let them wait here and wait for Chuchu to get up before making a decision.

"I have a card, let me take you to have something to eat!" Xiao Yao wanted to take everyone in to have something to eat, but Xiao Yu stopped him!

"Please read the rules, one person per card, no mixing!"

"We only have one meal. If you don't let us stay, I don't want to waste too many crystal nuclei!" When Xiao Yao spent his own money, he considered it very carefully and would not spend one more crystal nucleus!

Xiao Yu showed a formula-like smile, "If you don't stay, the points card is also useful. We have launched a takeout software. As long as you need it, you can place an order at any time. No matter where you are, we will do it rain or shine!"

"Hahaha, you're not kidding us, are you? Are you offering takeaway software? I think you just want to trick our core!"

One of them felt as if he had heard some huge joke and found it quite unbelievable. In this world, let alone takeout, there is not even normal food. Who has so much thought to make a mess?

This looks like a trap!

"Okay, I'll recharge!" The first person to give a positive answer was Xiao Yao. She now believes in Chu Chu very much and knows that she is not a greedy person. The reason why she can launch such an activity must be because she can do it, so She chooses to believe it!

The captain has recharged, so why should they hesitate and directly trust the captain's judgment? If they don't trust the captain, why should they choose to be the captain?

As soon as she heard that there was business to be done, Xiaoyu's attitude changed drastically, "How many points do you want to add? We have everything here, I promise you won't be disappointed!"

Everyone took out a crystal core and handed it to Xiao Yu, and not long after, a brand new score card appeared in their hands.

"With this card, you can shop freely in the bathing center. If you want to stay, you must wait for our boss's permission before you can check in. Otherwise, if you are discovered, I will help you get kicked out. The points in the card will not be refunded! "

This rule was added temporarily by Xiaoyu, because these people in front of him have obviously offended them, so whether they can stay or not depends on the boss's decision!

Several people were hungry. Under the leadership of Xiao Yao, they went up to eat.

They are just like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden, they have never seen the world at all!

"There is meat here, there is rice here!"

"There are also scrambled eggs with tomatoes and shredded potatoes!"

You can find all kinds of steamed buns and soy milk, such a magical place!

They exclaimed in amazement one after another, with uncontrollable surprise on their faces.

Xiao Yao recalled that when she first arrived here, she was eating the food in the bowl just like them. It would be great if she could live here.

Chu Chu checked the number of people in Xiao Yao's group. The number of people was not too large and not too small, just enough to fill all the rooms. She was now deeply entangled in whether to complete the task as soon as possible and recruit enough residents. Guests, should we invite these people out?

"Sister Chu Chu, I want to stay with them, but I know they are not good people. I'm afraid that they will bring disaster to our bathing center if they stay!"

Xiao Yu directly expressed her opinion, "Besides, that woman Xiao Yao doesn't seem to be easy to get along with. She even brought Wannian Zhai to a state of near death before..."

Chu Chu listened to Xiao Yu's words silently, and Mao Mao, who had been silent until now, suddenly spoke.

"Boss, you can keep them here. They can harm others anywhere. Only in the bathing center, they are restricted by the rules of the bathing center. They can't harm others!"

Chu Chu felt that she had to listen to Mao Mao's words. After all, this was the clerk given to her by the system. He was different from other clerks and should have his own set of rules!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days