20

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 20 Started to twitch (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Everyone had been waiting for a long time, but nothing happened except the initial thunder. Fortunately, they lived in the bathing center and didn't have to worry too much. Although they were disappointed, they were not desperate.

Chuchu was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. She always felt that something big was going to happen, but she couldn't say it for a while. This feeling made her scratch her head, not to mention how uncomfortable it was.

One night passed, and the sun was still shining brightly outside. Maybe the thunder last night was their illusion, but it was so real.

Chu Chu rubbed her face, opened the door and walked out. The street was unexpectedly calm. Normally there would be zombies wandering on the street, but now there was nothing. It was so empty that it was very uncomfortable.

"The zombies may have sensed something, so they hid themselves!" Xu Hanxing's words suddenly came out, startling Chu Chu, who had been thinking.

She patted her chest and couldn't help but say, "But aren't the most terrifying things in the last days the zombies? Why are they hiding?"

Xu Hanxing had a half-smile expression on his face and turned back without saying anything.

Chu Chu was confused and didn't know what he meant. Anyway, she was not afraid of the soldiers coming to cover up the water and earth.

Everyone seemed to feel a different feeling, and everyone was restless. The usually invisible zombies made people feel even more terrifying.

"Rumble..."

"Rumble, rumble, rumble..."

The thunder became louder and louder, and in the next second, heavy rain fell from the sky. There were painful screams from all around, the voices of zombies!

"The zombies have evolved!" Xu Hanxing said categorically. He stood up and wanted to go out to see the situation, but was stopped by people from his base.

"Think before you act and don't be impulsive!"

Chu Chu's intuition told her that Xu Hanxing and the others must know the key to the problem, but they had been keeping it secret and couldn't find out if they asked.

"I can't ignore it. If this continues, humans will become more and more dangerous!" Xu Hanxing said to himself and wanted to rush out.

"How do you care? You don't have the ability at all. We must protect ourselves wisely, otherwise humans will..."

Xu Hanxing was brought back to his senses by them and stopped running out. He must be rational and not lose his sense of proportion.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and Xu Hanxing looked outside as if he had lost his soul.

Chu Chu sat down next to him and also looked outside, "You must know some secret!"

Xu Hanxing withdrew his gaze, "Maybe I really know something! Even if I know, what's the use? There's no way to change anything!"

"What kind of secret is it? Tell me?" The more he covered it up, the more curious Chu Chu became.

Xu Hanxing shook his head, "Sometimes it's better to know less. I may never be able to smile again in my life."

"So you don't have to ask anymore. Even if you ask me, I won't tell you!"

He stood up, gave her a meaningful look, and left.

Chu Chu became even more scratching her head, not telling her this was even more uncomfortable than telling her!

Others in the bathing center did not notice the dangerous atmosphere at all, and were still living happily. Suddenly, footsteps came from outside, getting closer and closer, and the sound became louder and louder.

A group of people were running desperately. They were taking shelter from the rain when a group of zombies suddenly appeared. They thought that a few zombies would be easy to deal with, but those zombies were very flexible and couldn't get close at all.

"Look, there is a light in front of us. If we run towards the light, they will definitely save us!"

"No, these zombies seem to have mutated. We can't bring disaster to others. Let's run to a place where no one is around!"

"Okay, let's run to a place where no one is around. We can't hurt others even if we die!"

The voices of several people discussing could be heard faintly, and the system kept reminding Chu Chu in her ears.

[Host, there are guests outside, please open the door and call them in personally! 】

Chu Chu was thinking hard. After hearing the sound of the system, she immediately opened the door of the bathing center, but saw several people running in the opposite direction.

"You guys come in quickly, you'll be safe here!" she yelled at the top of her voice, "Come here quickly, the zombies will catch up with you soon!"

Several people were still very hesitant, but under Chu Chu's constant calls, they still gritted their teeth and ran towards the bathing center.

Since there are people here, it should be safe. At least they can resist those zombies, right?

Several people were running very fast. They had never run at such a fast speed in their lives. After they entered the bathing center and were within a one-meter radius, they found that the zombies seemed to have suddenly lost their target and turned into headless flies scurrying around!

Before they could be surprised, Chu Chu called them in.

Chu Chu took out a few clean towels and handed them to the people in front of her. "It's raining so heavily outside. Dry them. Don't catch a cold!"

Several people looked at each other, took the towel from Chu Chu's hand and wiped their hair.

"What kind of place is this? Zombies can't get in?" The girl with twin tails blinked her big eyes, very curious about this place.

Chu Chu showed a friendly smile and said, "This is the bathing center for survivors. If you can come in, it means that you are already a survivor, and your life will only get better and better in the future!"

Xiaoyu brought a few cups of hot water and put them in front of them, "Please drink water!"

Several people looked at each other. Although they were very thirsty, they resisted the urge and did not touch the cup.

Its incredible that there is clean and drinkable water here.

When they go out, they must be vigilant. If there is something in the water, they may have to tell you that it is here!

"You're welcome, you want to stay in our bathing center. We will provide you with clean water, delicious food, and safe living conditions."

Chu Chu began to promote her bathing center to them, and led them to the front desk to let them observe the rules themselves.

Twin Ponytails was still the first to ask the question, "Is this place really as safe as you say?"

"It's not safe, can't you see? Didn't the zombies come in after you stepped into the bathing center?"

Chu Chu smiled and began to remind them, "Do you think my place is safe or not?"

One of them took a deep breath and decided to test the poison. He picked up the water on the table and drank it in a gulp. As long as

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days