5

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 5 seems a little difficult (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu eats at the fast food restaurant for free. As a store manager, she still has this privilege.

Although Gu Tianye and Cowboy Man's status in the Guangming Base is not low, due to limited resources, the food they eat is naturally not as good as before the apocalypse. Now they can't help but salivate when they see the various foods in the fast food restaurant.

"You can eat all of these as you like, no restrictions?" The cowboy man asked such an idiotic question. It was because he had been in the apocalypse for a long time and he had long been accustomed to eating bran.

Although Gu Tianye was also shocked, he didn't show it and instead followed Chu Chu's example and ordered.

Soon, a bowl of hot noodle soup and two meat buns were delivered to him on the rotating roulette wheel.

He couldn't wait to eat it. The hot noodle soup and meat buns made him feel extremely satisfied. It had been a long time since he had eaten so much.

The cowboy man couldn't care less, so he followed Gu Tianye's lead and bought noodles and steamed buns. After a few mouthfuls, he ate them all!

"It's so delicious!" The cowboy man couldn't help but praise, "I haven't eaten such delicious food for a long time. At this moment, I seem to have returned to before the end of the world."

Gu Tianye was very curious, how could such a small bathing center have so much food?

What does he rely on for supply?

"Deputy leader, don't frown. We are lucky to have found such a good place. It's not too late to be happy, so why are we still frowning?"

The cowboy man ate happily. He didn't think about so many things. He only knew that with such a place, they would not have to worry about food, clothing, housing and transportation in the future.

"Is the food here really inexhaustible? What do they want these points for? This is the end of the world, and anyone with any sense will hide the food. I think they must have evil intentions!"

Gu Tianye was still very vigilant. He didn't believe that there could be good people here and he could sell food to them with a few points.

However, he couldn't figure out the other party's purpose for a while, so he decided to stay and observe for a few days.

The cowboy man disagreed, "Deputy leader, I'm drunk now. The apocalypse has arrived. We may not know when we will be swallowed by zombies. Why do we think so much? We might as well enjoy it while we are alive!"

Gu Tianye did not correct the cowboy man's words. Everyone has his own thoughts, and his thoughts were correct, but he just disagreed with him and did not agree with him!

"Let's stay here for a few days. If there are no problems, we can go back and resume our lives!"

After Chu Chu had eaten and drank enough, she opened the system and found that she had accumulated a thousand points without even realizing it.

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days