75

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 75 Can we handle it (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Only then did A Biao and his party dare to pick up the buns and eat them in big gulps. When facing Chu Chu, their attitude became a little better, but they were still very vigilant!

"Thank you very much for sharing the food with us. What are your plans in the future? If you don't have a good place to go, you can come with us!"

As the leader of this group of people, A Biao extended the invitation. He thought that the two of them were really pitiful. If they met a very vicious person, they would probably be doomed!

"We have been living in the bathing center. I am the owner of the bathing center. My name is Chu Chu. Nice to meet you!"

Chu Chu will never miss any opportunity to promote her bathing center. "Our bathing center has inexhaustible resources. As long as you stay in the bathing center, you can live in it."

"Bath center? Are you here to solicit customers? If we really go with you, won't we be eaten up and wiped clean by you?"

A Biao sneered, and the expression on his face instantly became very scary, "I thought you were a good person, but you want to gain our trust and then kill us all?"

A Biao had to think this way. Before he came here, he had encountered similar incidents many times, but every time they were able to escape, but many people were lost in the process.

"You really misunderstood us. We will never do anything sneaky. If you don't believe it, you can go there in person, but we can't accompany you because we have more important things to do!"

Faced with the other party's doubts, Chu Chu was not angry at all. She would think the same if she applied herself to others!

"This is Base No. 3. The people in Base No. 3 have also stayed in my bathing center. The zombies in Medical City are more agile than ordinary zombies. You must have come from other places, so you don't know how to live in Medical City. How difficult it is.

Chu Chu's attitude was very calm, and she explained to them in detail, "The people in Base 3 are already planning to eat people. I brought them to my bathing center, and they are living quite well now!"

"I know it's empty talk. You can only understand it if you experience it for yourself!"

"But this is your freedom. You can go if you want to go. If you don't want to go, I won't force you to go. You can take care of yourself. Let's say goodbye!"

Chu Chu doesn't want to talk too much to these people. Those who believe in her don't need to persuade her. Those who don't believe in her will not believe her even if they tell the truth.

Gu Tianye followed Chu Chu obediently. She said whatever she said without any intention of refuting.

"Wait a minute, I'm very interested in the bath center you mentioned!"

A Biao thought for a while and called Chu Chu directly. He smiled slightly and said, "Can you give me the specific route? Base 3 is not safe at all, so we want to give it a try!"

When Chu Chu heard this, a smile appeared on her face, then she put away her smile and turned to look at A Biao.

"I can give you the location of the bathing center, or I can give you a specific map, but if you plan to stay in the bathing center, you must not doubt us in the future."

"Trust between people is mutual. We were not familiar with each other at first, but I treated you to buns, so we should be considered friends, right?"

A Biao scratched his head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry to make you unhappy, but you have to be careful when going out. What's more, it's the end of the world. I'm not trying to defend myself. If I make you unhappy, , I really apologize to you!"

Chu Chu winked at Gu Tianye, and Gu Tianye took out a map and put it in A Biao's hand.

"This is the map to the bathing center. It also has a detailed introduction to the bathing center. You can read the above introduction before going. There is more than one store in the bathing center, so please don't worry!"

This map is a leaflet for the bathing center. There is a bathing center on it. Just follow the map to find the specific location. I believe that as long as you are not stupid, you will be able to reach the bathing center!

A Biao took the map and after seeing the introduction above, he became even more confused. Is there really such a good place in today's society?

"I know you don't believe it, but wouldn't you know it if you saw it for yourself?"

Chu Chu left the map and left Base No. 3 with Gu Tianye. They had to go a little further away. They had to bring the zombies back before dawn tomorrow, otherwise they would have to wait until the next night.

In order to prevent long nights and endless dreams, they must find the zombies as soon as possible.

A Biao and others studied it and decided to go in the direction of the bathing center. After all, there is not that much protection here at Base 3. As long as zombies appear or people suddenly come, they may not be able to defend it.

If the bath center is as good as the map says, why don't they give it a try? If it is really a good place to go, they will not have to move around in the future, and they will not have to worry about being harmed in one way or another!

"Boss, do we really want to go to this bathing center?"

A young man can't help but feel a little worried. They are really in a dilemma. They have spent too much time looking for a place to settle down, but still have no results.

A Biao nodded. He stared at the map of the bathing center and said thoughtfully, "No matter what the situation is, we have to give it a try. We can't live in an unstable place all the time. Otherwise, I'm afraid we won't even be able to survive." I dont even know the ground!

"You are the boss of our team. We have no problem with whatever you say. As long as we are together, we will be happy even in the ends of the world!"

"Boss, you make the decision!"

"We completely listen to you, don't doubt us!"

It is precisely because of these people's trust in A Biao that A Biao feels particularly stressed, because if he is not careful, he may lead the entire team to destruction.

"Okay, let's set off towards the bathing center now. Everyone has just eaten, so let's try to walk to the bathing center in one go!"

A Biao made the decision directly, and everyone followed him and started setting off.

On the other hand, Chu Chu and Gu Tianye walked for a long time and saw no sign of zombies at all.

"Where will the zombies hide?" Chu Chu had always avoided zombies before, but now she came out to look for zombies for the first time and encountered such a problem.

Gu Tianye frowned, obviously a little worried, "Zombies don't need to rest. The dark night will only slow down their movements. We can search for them in abandoned factories and other places, but zombies are in closed places." There could be a lot of it, can we handle it?"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days