77

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 77 Will never be lenient (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu turned her head to look at him, with a smile on her face, "Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. Let's see who is better, you or me?"

"This yellow-haired girl dares to yell at me. If I don't beat you to a pulp, you don't know how powerful I am!"

The man in black is not afraid of others provoking him, but he is afraid that others will not take the initiative to anger him. As long as he is angry, he will have reason to beat the other person.

Chu Chu didn't take the other party seriously at all. She was now a person blessed by the system. Most people were no match for her. What's more, this was a man in black who appeared out of nowhere and could scare her. She is an ordinary person, but she is still too young to scare her!

"The winner is still undecided. You may think you are strong, but I am not bad either!"

Chu Chu launched an attack directly. She thought it was a fatal move, but she didn't expect that the opponent would easily dodge it. Chu Chu immediately put on a serious expression.

The man in black also showed seriousness in his eyes, "I didn't expect you girl to be really capable, but when you meet me today, I will make you understand what failure means!"

The man in black burst out with all kinds of power. The zombies felt this power and let out hoarse screams. They were all in extreme pain, as if they wanted to leave the world!

Chu Chu did not hesitate to give in, and immediately used her own abilities to fight with the opponent. The two sides quickly fought together, and the two were evenly matched.

She has never met such a person. Since she can't beat the opponent, she must think about it and start from the opponent's weakness. If you seize the weakness, the opponent will definitely be beaten to pieces.

Chu Chu deliberately withheld some power to make the other party think that she was not strong enough. Sure enough, the other party was fooled. The man in black took the opportunity to fill up his power and wanted to kill Chu Chu in one fell swoop, but unexpectedly he was directly knocked down by Chu Chu!

"Ah wu..."

The zombie seemed to smell the smell of blood, and made a low sound, slowly approaching the man in black step by step, but it seemed to be troubled by something, and it never spoke to the man in black.

The man in black vomited blood and stared at the zombies with an increasingly terrifying expression. As long as the opponent dared to get close, he could kill the zombies with his own hands.

Chu Chu seemed to sense the purpose of the man in black. She rolled her eyes. The zombies she captured were not allowed to be harmed by others. She whispered, "Come here!"

After hearing Chu Chu's words, the zombie closed his mouth and returned to his expressionless look. He followed Chu Chu honestly and had no other reaction.

The man in black was shocked, "Who are you? You can control zombies. What is your purpose?"

"Sorry, I'm just a defeated general. I have nothing to say. You are not qualified to know about me!" Chu Chu turned and left, and the man in black followed her, dragging his injured body.

Chu Chu knew that she couldn't leave from the first floor. She absolutely couldn't let the zombies out from here, so she had to find a safe place to put down these zombies!

The second floor is a relatively safe place. As long as you are careful, you will not hurt the zombies.

Although the zombies won't die if they fall, they will just become more ugly. Chu Chu definitely still can't accept the zombies becoming ugly. She doesn't want to lead the zombies back with missing parts.

That will scare yourself and others, even if it scares flowers and plants, it is not good.

In order to allow the zombies to fall safely, Chu Chu took out a rope from the space, strung the zombies into strings and slowly lowered them.

Gu Tianye took over from below, slowly placing the zombies away, and lining them up in a line. It looked much more comfortable to be neatly unified like this.

The man in black really felt that there was something seriously wrong with the two of them. Aren't they just some little zombies? Why did they become a regular team?

"Where are you going? Can you take me with you?" The man in black is becoming more and more interested in them. He was originally a wanderer, but now he wants to act with them. After all, it's really fun to string zombies together. of!

Chu Chu's face was full of questions. Is there something wrong with the man in black's mind?

"Hey, are you okay?"

"We just had a fight. If you still want to come with us, aren't you afraid that I will knock you out?"

The man in black looked excited. He was not afraid of so much. As long as it was someone or something he was interested in, he must follow closely and never let go!

"Don't be afraid. As long as you have the ability, you can get rid of me. But as long as I live, I will always follow you. Who makes me interested in you?"

The man in black did not hide his admiration for her at all. He had been dormant here for a long time and had never encountered anything so interesting.

"Since you are willing to follow, then follow me, but I also have a request, that is, you cannot attack me and my companions, otherwise I will definitely kill you!"

Chu Chu is actually quite interested in the man in black. After all, being able to live with so many zombies and still remain intact must have special abilities, but what specific abilities it is remains to be seen!

"Are you really willing to let me follow you? That's really great!" The man in black didn't take Chu Chu's warning at all. The reason why he failed this time was because he was fooled. As long as By following them, one day he will avenge today and make them pay with blood!

Chu Chu always felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't say it for a while, so she simply stopped thinking about it!

"Stop talking nonsense, follow me to help drive away the zombies. Remember, none of these zombies can be missing. If there are missing, I will only ask you!"

Chu Chu frowned. She couldn't miss this free labor. She could relax with Gu Tianye, so she left everything to the man in black.

The man in black usually lives with the zombies in a small space, but now he can look at the zombies openly, which is quite interesting!

"Let's go!" He imitated Chu Chu's behavior next to the zombie and began to order the zombie, but the zombie ignored him at all and stood there motionless, as if it had lost its energy.

The man in black was anxious now. He clearly saw that Chu Chu could order zombies easily, but why did they ignore him when he came here?

no!

Instead of steaming the steamed buns, he must make the zombies listen to him!

"Beauty, if you ask me to help you with your work, shouldn't you also teach me some tips? Otherwise, these zombies won't listen to me. How can I help drive away the zombies?"

The man in black looked at Chu Chu with a smile on his face, and asked him to learn how to drive away zombies, and then let those zombies eat this woman clean!

There will be absolutely no mercy!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days