24

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 24 More powerful creatures (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Lottery!" Chu Chu couldn't wait to know what good things she could draw.

[During the lottery...]

[Congratulations to the host, you have obtained the power activation pill and can activate your power! 】

[Congratulations to the host, you have obtained two mobile phones. You can make Internet calls without a signal tower. 】

This is all good stuff!

Chu Chu is not interested in power activation pills, but she is very interested in mobile phones. She used to be a mobile phone addict. She can skip eating and drinking water, but she cannot stop playing with her mobile phone.

Now that she had two mobile phones, she was so happy that she immediately took out her mobile phone and started operating it.

The mobile phone is exactly the same as the mobile phone before the apocalypse, and even has many more functions. The memory is also unlimited, and there will be no lag no matter how much you download.

This is really a rare treasure. Once she has a mobile phone, she has a source of happiness.

With your mobile phone in hand, there are no worries!

Unconsciously, it was early the next morning. Chu Chu stayed up all night just to play with her mobile phone. It can be said that she was quite dedicated.

Xiao Yu goes to have breakfast with Chu Chu every morning. Today she knocked on the door, but Chu Chu ignored her.

Could something happen to her?

Thinking of this, Xiaoyu's knocking on the door became louder and louder, waking up Chuchu who had just fallen asleep.

Chu Chu opened the door, immediately handed the phone to Xiao Yu, and said, "I'll give you something fun. I'm going to bed first. Don't disturb me!"

Xiaoyu took the thing and saw that it was a mobile phone. Now that she had a mobile phone, who would care about whether she had breakfast or not? She just sat in the living room and was mesmerized.

As long as she has a mobile phone, nothing else matters. Since the end of the world, she has never played with her mobile phone so happily. Today, she experienced a long-lost feeling, and she really wanted to mess it up!

In the Guangming Base, their big leader has disappeared for a long time. Only a few small leaders are maintaining the operation of the base. One small leader even took the opportunity to seek power and usurp the throne. As soon as he took office, his true colors were revealed. He yelled at those people and was basically useless. He didn't take the people inside the base to heart.

There were originally more than a thousand people in the base, but after a group left, only seven or eight hundred people remained. They have been living here since the base was established, and they have nowhere to go if they want to leave.

The new leader required each household to pay a level three crystal core a day as a fee, otherwise they would be kicked out and left to fend for themselves, which made everyone complain, but they only dared to be angry but did not dare to speak out.

After the little leader became the leader, everyone gathered together for a meeting on this day to show off his power.

"Everyone, I have worked hard to maintain this base. I heard that you are speaking ill of me in private. I can forget about these things. From today on, each of your families must hand over two level 3 crystal cores every day, otherwise Get out of this base!"

The people below had originally complained about the leader, but now they heard his heartless voice and immediately started to oppose him.

"Why do you say that? The base was built bit by bit by all of us. You are just a small leader, not a big leader at all. You are not qualified to decide our leader!"

"Don't think that after being the acting leader for a few days, you are really the leader. It's not your turn to speak in this base!"

"I know that everyone has been grudged against him for a long time. Today we have revenge and revenge for those who have grudges!"

There were only about a dozen people who stood up and spoke like this. Everyone had obviously discussed it together the night before. They were going to oppose this leader today. How come they were the only ones speaking now?

They didn't hear the corresponding sound, so they immediately looked into the crowd and saw that other people had their heads lowered and did not dare to look at them. These people were completely rebellious!

These dozen or so people have already stood up, with arrows on the strings, and they have no choice but to shoot. Even if they want to retreat, they have no room to retreat, so they can simply confront the opponent head-on!

The leader smiled slightly, obviously very satisfied with the situation in front of him. He looked at them with interest, "Since you are not satisfied with my decision, I will throw you out to feed the zombies. I guess you guys will be very happy!"

"Come here, drive them and their families out. In this base, I am the boss. Those who oppose me should not continue to hang out in the base!"

The leader was worried that he would not have a chance to scare the monkeys. Now that this opportunity suddenly appeared, he had to seize it.

"Chief, we were wrong. We promise that we will never disobey your orders in the future. Let's forget it this time, okay?"

A woman protects her man in front of her. She knows that her man is embarrassed to speak, so she simply pleads for mercy. The leader should not be so ruthless!

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear me? If you can't hear me, get out of here!" The leader frowned and showed a fearful expression, which made people dare not resist.

More than a dozen people and their families were kicked out. There were about fifty of them, old and young, old and young. Except for personal belongings, everything else was confiscated by the base.

"What are we going to do now?" Aunt Li looked at the others like a helpless child. She was already very old and couldn't stand the trouble.

Aunt Li's son said categorically, "Let's go find Gu Tianye and hear that he lives in some bathing center now. As long as we walk to the bathing center, everything will be fine."

"But our people are old and young, and we don't know how long it will take to get there. What if something happens along the way?"

"Now is not the time to worry about this. We have to leave. We have to walk to the bathing center. Otherwise, I'm afraid none of the fifty or so of us will be able to survive."

Brother Li, the son of Aunt Li, told the truth. Everyone shut their mouths and did not say anything else because he told the truth.

Several people walked towards the bathing center resignedly. They placed all their hopes on the bathing center, which was their only destination.

Chu Chu went out to fight zombies with Gu Tianye and Cowboy Man. She didn't need the crystal core, and the zombies were not a threat to her, but she just wasn't at ease and wanted to come out to understand the situation here.

Gu Tianye and the cowboy man cooperated tacitly and killed more than a dozen level 3 zombies in one fell swoop. Each zombie would explode with a level 3 crystal core. Today was really a fruitful day!

Chu Chu admired them more and more. Level three zombies were just like little ants to them. It was effortless to defeat them.

Chuchu versus three

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days