108

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 108 Just Being Lucky (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The professor recalled what happened. The two of them were relying on each other in the building. They originally thought that their family members were dead, but a group of people suddenly appeared and told them that their families were in their hands.

No matter at any time, and regardless of the person's status, family is very important to them. The other party said that they can take good care of their family, but they must do things for them, otherwise their family will be taken away. Feed the zombies.

The professor was very reluctant at first, but the student agreed immediately, and the student began to brainwash the professor. In the end, the professor felt that what the student said was reasonable, so he nodded in agreement.

Although he agreed, the professor kept praying that they would never find him, so that tragedy could be avoided.

But contrary to expectations, Chu Chu and the others still came to the door. The professor refused at first. After they left, the professor and the students had a fierce quarrel. After the quarrel, the professor also compromised.

"We came to an agreement, so the second time you came over, we agreed."

The professor sighed, "My thought at that time was that I hoped you would stop recruiting me, but you persisted, so I could only follow you back to the bathing center."

"At the beginning, we didn't take action and those people didn't come to us. We thought everything was over and they might have let us go."

"But just a few days ago, they found us again. This time they actually gave a direct order. If we don't do what he said, our family will be finished. And he also brought my wife's hair and said no I heard next time it wont be hair but head.

The professor sighed, "That's why we did this."

"I don't want to hear so much nonsense from you, I just want to know who they are?" Chu Chu doesn't want to understand them, and won't understand them. They don't take the safety of other people's lives in their eyes. Poor people must be hateful. .

"I don't know what their identities are. I only know that they are from an organization. Their organization wants to turn all humans into zombies."

The professor really has no idea where those people came from? But during the conversation, he learned what they were thinking. Seeing that he was older now, it had nothing to do with him whether humans would turn into zombies. He just wanted to keep himself safe and his family safe.

"Chu Tiange!" Chu Chu had already determined the purpose as soon as he heard this. Who is that person? He didn't give up. Since he must go against her, don't blame her for being rude.

"He's up to something again. He's still haunting us. What does he want to do?"

This was not the first time that Gu Tianye heard this name. The last time Chu Tiange came to the first floor of the bathing center, he already knew that this person was uneasy and well-intentioned. It was a pity that he could not control him, otherwise he would not be where he is today. This is the point!

"I also want to know."

Chu Chu's attitude was not as excited as Gu Tianye's. She knew that Chu Tiange was a person who would never give up until he achieved his goals. Now that she had eliminated the two undercover agents, he would probably take the second step soon.

"Don't be impatient. If we don't go to him, he will definitely come to us!"

"You know him so well?" Gu Tianye was a little unhappy. He had never known Chu Chu so well when he had been with Chu Chu day and night, and now he knew a former teammate so well!

When Chu Tiange was mentioned, Chu Chu couldn't help but sigh, "The two of us grew up together. Even if I don't want to know him, it's impossible!"

"Could it be that you two are kissing each other as babies?" The older Gu Tianye grew, the more likely it was, and he suddenly became uneasy. Although they were opposites, they had common memories and would definitely be closer!

When Chu Chu heard this, she was completely silent. The relationship between them was not a baby kiss, but a one-way secret love. She had always been secretly in love with Chu Tiange. If she hadn't been unable to see through it at the beginning, she would not have changed. become what it is today.

"We have nothing to do. I don't have any thoughts about him anymore!" Chu Chu said categorically. She kept telling herself in her heart that Chu Tiange was not a good person. He could have saved her back then, but he watched helplessly. Those people push themselves into the abyss.

After Gu Tianye heard Chu Chu's words, he still felt a little uncomfortable, but he said nothing. Chu Tiange was the past tense, and he was her future!

Gu Tianye clenched his fists. It was rare for him to be interested in a woman. He had to chase her!

He was suddenly startled by his own thoughts. When did he start having such thoughts?

"How do you usually contact each other?" Chu Chu was very curious. Is it through the man in black? Then her vigilance is too low, and she can't even guard against a man in black.

The professor said solemnly, "They are the ones who usually contact me, but I have never contacted them. I was too late to hide from them, so how could I rush to contact them?"

"Professor, I believe you for the time being. I hope you won't disappoint me. I'll let you go. As long as they contact you, you must tell me what happened!"

Chu Chu's eyes rolled, and it was easiest and most convenient to lure the snake out of the hole. If he waited dryly, he might not know how long it would take!

"Okay, I promise you! But you must also agree to one condition!" The professor suddenly became serious and seemed to have figured it out.

"You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me now!" Chu Chu snorted coldly, "Don't you still understand your situation?"

"I know my situation, but I also want to seek benefits for my family. I can cooperate with you, but you must rescue my family. I believe you can do it if you have the ability. If not, please dont look for me!

The professor is facing death right now. If his family can survive safely, it will be a great comfort to him.

Regarding this matter, it is impossible for Chu Chu to agree to him. After all, whether his family is dead or alive is still a mystery. Maybe Chu Tiange and the others are threatening them with false news!

"Professor, I can promise you that as long as your family members are alive, I can keep them safe. But if your family members have been killed a long time ago, then I am really sorry, I will not bring people back to life!"

Chu Chu said the ugly things in front of her, so as not to let the professor think she couldn't do it and say she didn't keep her word!

"As long as you promise me!" It's not that the professor hasn't thought about the other party deceiving him, he's just lucky.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days