4

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 4 Complete the Mission (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

[Release task: Recruit two tenants, the fast food restaurant can sell tea eggs and soy milk! 】

The sound of the system called Chuchu out of her mischief. The bathing center has unlocked 203 and 204. Now the two rooms are empty. They have just completed the task and can be filled.

"Soy milk tea eggs?"

In the last days, soy milk and tea eggs are very precious foods.

People can't plant crops or raise chickens or ducks. These things have long been out of print.

Chuchu has not known about these two foods for a long time, especially soy milk. Before the end of the world, her favorite was soy milk. Now she swallows her saliva when she hears the word soy milk!

She originally planned to take a casual look, but now the system has issued a task. She has a goal and must win two tenants!

At this time, the base door was opened, and a man wearing leather clothes and leather trousers with a weapon in his hand came out and stopped twenty meters away from her.

"Who is here? If you want to join our Light Base, you must hand over five level three crystal cores. Anyone without a combined experience is prohibited from entering!"

Chu Chu had a smile on her face, "Hello, I'm here to hand out flyers. There is a bathing center not far from here. You can stay and eat there. I guarantee you will like it!"

As she spoke, she took out a leaflet and wanted to hand it to the man. The man took two steps back warily and pointed to the ground.

Chu Chu carefully placed the flyer on the ground and pressed it down with a rock. Then she took a few steps back and raised her hands to indicate to the other party that she was unarmed.

The cowboy man picked up the flyer and was stunned when he saw the introduction.

Could the bathing center be a scam? How could such a good thing happen?

Just a few simple points to have a safe house, a variety of food and drinkable water?

The cowboy man was doubtful. He invited Chu Chu to the base. He didn't dare to make the decision on this matter. He wanted to report it to the leader.

The leaders of the base, the two people who had just seen Chu Chu upstairs, laughed out loud when they saw the content on the flyer.

"Is the lady downstairs mentally okay?" Leader Liu Fengsheng couldn't help shaking his head, "The apocalypse has been around for a long time, and people's brains are no longer normal."

"I think the content on the flyer may be true. After all, creatures like zombies can appear. It's not surprising that such a bathing center appears now!"

The deputy leader of the base is named Gu Tianye. He looks like a typical young boy, but in fact he is quite capable. Even a few zombies together are no match for him.

Liu Fengsheng valued him and promoted him from an ordinary base employee to the deputy leader of the base in just a few months. After hearing his words, he thought deeply.

"Amano, since the bathing center is so well publicized, you should take the cowboy man with you to check it out!"

"Yes, leader!" Gu Tianye clasped his hands and led the cowboy man downstairs to where Chu Chu was.

"Hello, I am Gu Tianye, the deputy leader of this base. Nice to meet you!"

After Chu Chu saw Gu Tianye, she was also puzzled. Such a young boy could become the deputy leader of the base. Could it be that he was particularly outstanding in some aspects?

"Hello, I am the owner of Yusheng Bathing Center, Chu Chu."

Chu Chu introduced herself to the other party calmly and introduced her bathing center.

Gu Tianye was very curious about the bathing center. Without saying anything, he directly planned to go to the bathing center to find out.

Chu Chu was riding a motorcycle and rocking in front, and Gu Tianye was following behind on an off-road vehicle. The zombies seemed to be very excited to see them, just like a mouse seeing a cat.

"Deputy leader, why didn't the zombies attack Chu Chu?" The cowboy man looked around warily and asked his own question, something was wrong.

Gu Tianye ignored him and instead kept staring at Chu Chu's back thoughtfully. This boss is really not simple.

Suddenly, a bright sign appeared in front of me, "The Aftermath Bath Center", with lights flashing above the words "The Aftermath Bathing Center".

Guangming Base is the largest base nearby, but they don't dare to waste electricity like this. Who is the boss? He doesn't care about this.

The two people got out of the car and discovered an even more shocking thing, that is, the zombie stopped exactly about one meter away from the bathing center and turned to go somewhere else.

"It's amazing!" the cowboy man exclaimed, "Are they blind?"

"What did you say?" Chu Chu's resentful voice sounded, and she stared at the cowboy man, making people shudder.

The cowboy man shook his head repeatedly and kept his mouth shut. Why did he think his boss was so scary?

After Chu Chu opened the door, she instantly felt physically and mentally relaxed. Their eyes fell on the vending machine, which actually contained food and drink.

Because the other party might be a big customer, Chu Chu enthusiastically introduced the facilities of the bathing center and assured them, "I will provide hot water 24 hours a day and electricity 24 hours a day."

"The second floor is where you stay. There is now a fast food restaurant on the third floor. For now, it only has steamed buns and noodles. More food and shops will be unlocked in the future!"

Rooms are limited, first come, first served!

Gu Tianye already believed Chu Chu's words, but his long-standing habits made him wary.

"How should we get points?" Gu Tianye stared at Chu Chu to see what she had planned!

Chu Chu patiently explained how to obtain points, feeling too tired. If every customer had to explain it in the future, it would be better to post the process and let them do it by themselves, which would save a lot of trouble!

"Anything?" Gu Tianye took out a watch and put it on the scanner. With a beep sound, a card spit out!

Name: Gu Tianye

Sex: Male

Points: 500

Gu Tianye successfully reached room 203. Seeing how happy Gu Tianye was, the cowboy man also took out a first-level crystal core and placed it on the scanner.

Name: Cowboy

Sex: Male

Points: 200

"Boss, is there any room left? I want to stay too!"

"Invite you from 204 upstairs!"

Chu Chu had a smile on her face, and she got two customers with one flyer, which was really a good deal.

[Congratulations to the host for successfully recruiting two customers. The fast food restaurant has unlocked tea eggs and soy milk, which are now available for sale. 】

As soon as she heard that there was soy milk, Chu Chu ran away without saying anything.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days