60

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 60 Just bring it up (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The old man in the white coat looked at one thing after another, and couldn't help but swallow the hot food. Since the end of the world, he has never had a decent meal, let alone eggs, even when eating instant noodles. You can only use cold mineral water to soak.

Although you wont starve to death, it definitely doesnt mean youre eating well!

"Teacher, if you don't want to eat it, I will. I'm going to die of hunger!"

The student in the white coat couldn't hide anymore after smelling the aroma, and ran out directly from the secret door. His favorite food before was instant noodles, but after eating instant noodles for so long, he really had enough!

"eat!"

The white coat gritted his teeth and gave an order. He and the student began to wolf down the food. Within five minutes, everything on the table was swept away. Only the egg skins left hinted that there had been something on this table. Over the food!

Didnt you avoid eating it before? Why did you eat it so quickly?

Chu Chu complained in her heart, but due to the identity of the other party, she did not say it directly.

The white coat also knew that he was a little embarrassed to do this, so he asked the three of them to sit down.

"I know you must have questions to ask. You can ask whatever you want, and I will tell you what I can!"

Bai Daco also has secrets in his heart. Some things can be said and some things cannot be said. This is not something he can decide!

"Old sir, I would like to know what drugs this pharmaceutical company mainly produces?"

"Yesterday we went to another laboratory. I think you are also the veteran of the laboratory. You should know what that laboratory is about, right?"

Chu Chu got straight to the point. She believed that with the shrewdness of the white coat, she must have known their route last night, so she would not hide anything anymore.

"I thought you were going to go around a lot with me, but I didn't expect you to say it directly. I also appreciate a straightforward person like you, so I will tell you the truth!"

As the saying goes, eat someone's mouth and take advantage of others. Since the white coats have eaten someone else's food, they should tell the truth. It's not a secret to them now anyway!

"Our pharmaceutical factory usually produces some cold medicines, antibiotics and other medicines, but suddenly one day a man dressed strangely asked us to help them research a medicine. He told us that this medicine can save all mankind from immunity. Suffering, whenever someone is sick, as long as they take this medicine, they will be cured quickly!"

"At that time, no one believed what he said. No medicine in the world is a panacea. Only the right medicine can save a person's life!"

"But that person was too confident and gave him a lot of research money. In order to earn research money, the director of the factory at the time agreed."

The man in the white coat was very excited when he said this. He clenched his fists with a very ferocious expression on his face, "If I knew that something like this would happen later, I think the factory director would definitely not agree to this unreasonable request!"

"The people in the workshop turned into zombies after being injured and bleeding, all because the medicine produced on the assembly line at that time was the so-called miracle medicine!"

"When we discovered the seriousness of the matter, it was already too late!"

Chu Chu understood, it turned out that these people in the zombie apocalypse were not afraid of accidents at all, but someone did it deliberately, "Who are those people? Have you seen them after the zombies appeared?"

The students in white coats shook their heads. Those people seemed to have disappeared out of thin air and never appeared again.

"Where are the others?" The cowboy man mainly wanted to ask the professor. He had not seen the third person since he came in.

"Everyone else is gone!" The man in the white coat said, "They may be alive, or they may be dead..."

"The appearance of zombies panicked all of us. Some people chose to stay, and some chose to leave, but no matter what their choice was, in the end, only my students and I were left in the entire pharmaceutical company!"

The white coat sighed, "Everything is fate, so many people have been pitied!"

The student's mood was also not very good. "My teacher and I have lived here for too long, and we don't know when it will end. We are really afraid that we will be infected with the virus in the next second!"

"After all, even the air here is filled with viruses. If you are not careful, you will get infected!" The student had not spoken so much for a long time. He was breathing heavily and had difficulty breathing!

The white coat came to him and patted his back gently. It didn't take long for him to return to normal.

"He has asthma, but fortunately I left some medicine for him, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to survive." Bai Daco sighed. It is difficult for everyone in the last days, and even he himself doesn't know how long he can survive. .

Chu Chu rolled her eyes and put a smile on her face, "Old sir, I know a safe place where you don't have to worry about zombie viruses, starvation, or lack of medicines. I don't know if you are interested. ?

The white coat was stunned for a moment, and finally a smile appeared on his face, "There is no way there is such a place in this world. You don't need to say so much, I won't believe you, and I can't leave the pharmaceutical factory!"

"Really?" Chu Chu was not afraid that he would not believe it. On the contrary, she admired him for being able to think calmly at any time, instead of taking whatever others said.

"I live in a place like that, and there are all kinds of food there. If you don't believe it, I will deliver food to you at noon and at night!"

Chu Chu has made a decision, and no one can change her mind!

The cowboy man has been depressed. When will he find his professor?

After a few people went back, Chu Chu began to prepare lunch. After carefully choosing, she arrived at the pharmaceutical company on time at noon.

Although the white coat and the student didn't want to accept their suggestion, they really couldn't refuse the delicious lunch. They thought how great it would be if they could always have such a delicious lunch!

After sending him off for three days in a row, Chu Chu didn't mention anything, but the white coat couldn't stay still for the first time!

"What exactly is your purpose?"

Chu Chu took out the food and said, "I don't have any purpose. I just don't want to abuse our scientific researchers. You are working too hard here!"

"I have a lot of food there and I can't finish it. Why don't I bring it here for you to eat and make everyone happy?"

Chu Chu's words were well founded, and they didn't know how to refute them. They just felt that the taste was wrong when eating. How could they eat so much of other people's food for nothing?

"If you have any requests, just ask them!" During a meal delivery, the white coat finally couldn't help it!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days