Chapter 2// "That was anything but kinky"

Chapter 2// "That was anything but kinky "

"Elliott" It sounds like my breath has been knocked out of me. 

"Dawson" He half smiles at me. Almost melting my entire heart. 

"Nice to see you again Dawson."

My heart thumps out of my chest and into my throat. That doesn't even make sense but this boy has only said like 10 words to me and now my head is a hazy mess.

Really Crescent, when did you become one of his crazy fangirls? Do you not remember who this is?

Yes, this is your brother's best friend and yes he might look even hotter than before (If that's even possible) but that doesn't mean you should melt at every word that exits his perfect lips.

"Come on Crescent we all know that party animal is still somewhere in there" he smirks. My name rolls off his tongue almost poetically. "Are you not going to shout at me, push me into any lockers?"

"Or I mean I can be the one pushing you into the lockers" He winks at me.

I open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. He probably thinks I've become incompetent. He bites the inside of his cheek trying to stop himself laughing, he knows I have so much to say I just can't form the words.

"So long time no see" His glassy blue eyes bore into mine. It looks as though every time he blinked his eyes would smash and personally I want to look anywhere except his eyes.

They were so bright that they could most definitely brighten the darkest of tunnels.

If only he was that bright in his head.

"Yeh, I guess you could say that"I meant for it to come out softly but instead it comes out snappy and rude.

Did I mention that me and Elliott Grayson, the most popular boy in school, have a history together?

Oh, I must have forgotten to mention that incy wincy detail. Whoops!

"Here's me thinking you totally disappeared off the face of the earth. Until today. The sister of THE Daniel Dawson loved by all. You're hated by both Arabella and Winter yet you've kept yourself so well hidden" He walks closer to me as if examining me.

"How did you do that?" His deep voice is mesmerizing that I can barely understand what he is saying.

"I...I don't know" Is all that falls out my mouth.

"How the fuck did I not recognize you, how have I not seen you" His voice low but just loud enough for me to hear.

He's got to be kidding me he's the one that disappeared from the school for nearly a year and then suddenly returns, looking like he was hit by a puberty bus. When he was gone, I'd never felt happier, I mean there was no one to torment me. I thought Elliott Grayson was gone for good. Until he returned midterm...

By that time my world had fallen apart and Aribella and Winter hated my guts. But just before his return the gossip of me died down and I was just like every other irrelevant human in this school.

And so when he returned I practically hid from him. I struggle to get through the torment of Aribella Jones, I think I would break if Elliott joined back in.

"How did you suddenly become the most unpopular girl in the school and Aribella's new target?"

"I don't know okay!" I shout at him. "Maybe she took a page out of your book"

Yes, Elliott Grayson was once a scrawny little kid who used to prank me until I would tear my hair out. I wouldn't really call it bullying it was more pathetic than anything else.