Chapter 16//"That hurt, I'm going to go drown myself in vodka"

I love the feeling when you wake up in the morning at your own will, no alarm, and no annoying brother screaming in your ear. Peace. 

Except that's not how I feel this morning, my body is burning beneath the covers, and I hear deep breathing that clearly doesn't belong to me. 

Before I'm able to peel my eyes open I shuffle around in my large bed, but feel as though my body is a sandwich and can't ignore the fact, it feels like I've been hit by a tsunami.  

My bones are aching and there are bruises all over my body, my legs are numb with pain, not to mention my head is throbbing. The stinge of alcohol in the air makes my throat burn as I crave a cool glass of water.

I shuffle my butt around trying to get in a comfortable position but end up touching some sort of wall. I try to use my foot to move whatever it is away.  

A groan sounds behind me and my eyes fly open in shock, I bite the inside of my cheek till I can feel metallic blood run out my gums.  

In front of me is a male specimen. My mouth hangs open in surprise, my breath quickens in worry. 

"Crescent what have you done, this is why you should never party"  

His light blonde hair is lying flat on his face instead of being messed up on top of his head  

"God doesn't he look sexy Crescent"   I very nearly slap myself for having such a thought. He is in an awkward position where he is slightly propped up and I can see his tanned shoulder. Oh my if I can see his shoulders this means he is shirtless.

"Looks like you got down and dirty last night" My inner devil smirks. I'm hit by a bus full of realization.  If Carter is sleeping in front of me, who the bloody hell is my butt touching.

I breathe in and out quietly and as my stomach inhales, there is something around my waist.

I carefully lift the covers, around my tiny waist, is a hand loosely wrapped, but that isn't even the worst of it as my legs are entwined with the stranger behind me.  

And to make this situation the worst of all moments I have ever lived, him and me are completely bare at the bottom of our bodies other than a few scraps of underwear.  

I tighten my fist trying to gain enough courage to turn around and see who the mysterious stranger is.  

I attempt to move his arm away from my waist but no.... the second I place my hand on his, the slack grip around me tightens.  

Carefully, I shuffle my body to get a peek of the protective stranger who likes hugging girls while they are sleeping.  

A light groan rolls through the room. I know the sound of that voice, I'm sure I do. Oh god but it can't be, what did we do last night?

I'm not the type of girl who EVER sleeps around and now I'm lying in bed with not one, but two boys.

Two hot sexy and gorgeous boys.

Well if my suspicions are correct then there is a certain devil laying behind me. I pray that my suspicions aren't correct as I twist my neck. Nope, of course, it's Elliott.

He looks different without his blue eyes that are usually wide and filled with mischief. Instead, right now his veiny eyelids are hiding his gleaming eyes. I didn't realize up until now the fact that his nose is perfect.

The bottom is slightly pointed upwards and it almost reminds me of Mickey Mouse, it's cute.

'Crescent you have lost it you are fangirling over a guys nose. Usually girls go for something else..."