Chapter 4 // "I also come wrapped in sparkling silver paper with a bow on top"

"Right you bunch of losers get on your feet" Coach Grant shouts.

Coach Grant is the kind of coach who would make you run 2 extra laps if you came last. The kind of coach who loves watching you running in the mud and falling face flat. The kind of coach who definitely should NOT be teaching you social dancing.

It is the last 4 week lead up to Christmas and this is where hell begins.

"Sir there's no point in doing this, when in my life am I ever going to formally dance with a girl?" Alec shouts out. Coach really doesn't like it when people shout out, actually come to think of it coach doesn't really like people at all.

"Crawford stand up" Alec gets up on to his feet. If it was anyone else in his position they would be shaking with terror.

"So Crawford do you have a mommy and a daddy"

Alec can't hold back the smile on his face but nods trying not to laugh. Coach puts his arm around Alec.

Elliott and the 4 other boys sitting just behind Alec wiggle their eyebrows at him.

"Well, my boy. One day mommy and daddy, or daddy and daddy, or mommy and mommy. Or even a single mommy or single daddy. Or a parent that doesn't specify a gender, will want their little baby to get married. And when he gets married he needs to dance with his lovely wife or future husband. And if you don't listen to your wife you won't have enough time to start making babies before she dumps you. The moral of the story is that you must learn to dance. Got it"

The room is filled with laughter from the look that is placed on Alec's face.

"Mr Grayson, do you find this funny? How about you and Mr Crawford here give us a demonstration?"

Elliott rolls his eyes acting as though he doesn't care. He stretches his arms up nonchalantly and yawns. His 6 six-pack and biceps stick out his incredibly tight shirt, like I mean seriously is he wearing girl's size 0, P.E top? That aside I also see Aribella staring with hungry eyes at him.

She really needs to stop wearing so much mascara. One day her eyelashes will stop trying to hold up the mascara and just fall off.

I imagine her with no eyelashes and laugh inside my head.

"Join up boys. Clasp your right-hand side together and Alec place your left hand on Mr Grayson's waist"

Alec's face is mortified, while Elliott's chest is erupting with laughter.

"Why do I have to be the girl" Alec whines.

"Cause your shorter" mocks Elliot.

All the girls are holding their hearts as they gazed at the 2 boys.

"This is the polka position that we will use at the end of the dance"

I see Winter giggling with her evil minions.

"Oh my gosh this is like so hot" One of Winter's minion's swoons.

"He is so yummy" Minion 2 squeals while she fans herself.

"Now boys you'll be happy to hear it's your favourite dance. The Gay Gordan's" The coach booms through the hall.

"This dance was originated...." We hear this story every year. Year in year out. "....from Scotland. As we all know that's where Mrs Alter came from and she brought her cultural dances with her"

"So boys, we begin with one hand up and one hand down" Even I can't help but laugh at the scene unfolding in front of me.

Our school prankster Aiden Parkerson whips out his phone. This will definitely be shared all over Facebook. Actually it might go down in facebook history.