Chapter 15: Part 2// "It sounds like you two are going to have hateful sex..."

Chapter 15: Part 2// "It sounds like you two are going to have hateful sex, is this the foreplay?

Disclaimer: This song belongs to the Chainsmokers but the chapter belongs to me, Enjoy xx

Around me, people are drinking and dancing but all I can see is Elliott's careful blue eyes waiting for my next move, I stop biting my lip and Elliott closes his eyes almost lifting his lips up to touch mine until suddenly I blow a raspberry in his face.

I sit up giggling, due to his surprise. I glance at Elliott who is red in the face with his arm over his face hiding his expression.

"Elliott" I tug at his shirt wanting him to stand up with me. He gracefully pushes himself off the carpet not looking me in the eye. He walks to the table of drinks and gulps down the continents of the paper cup faster than I can swallow water.

I try and tug him towards the dancing crowd for the second time but he stands firm. I frown at him.

"Cress what have you taken, your pupils are dilated and, I don't think any amount of alcohol can make you act like this" He asks me with a stern expression.

'Elliott don't be a buzz kill, dance with me" I slur.

He puts his hand over his face as if realization just hits him like a truck.

"I'm going to go find Conner I wonder if he's drunk enough to get in bed with me" I think out loud Elliott gives me a horrified look as he grabs on to my arm.

"Dawson, did you eat the brownie" He sighs.

"Brownie, the chocolaty thing in the fridge, yes it was awesome. It tasted like having a orgasm" I over exaggerate.

"You've never had a orgasm" His expression is odd looking. I smile at him "One can only imagine"

That's when I hear my jam play in the house, I squeal in delight as I run into the dancing crowd of people.

I try moving my hips to the sound of the music, looking Elliott directly in the eyes.

I run my hand through my now straight hair, ruffling the brown strands, and pull my hair towards my left shoulder.

"Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop "

I move my fists and my elbows in weird movements trying to make an attempt at dancing, I almost stumble forward but regain my balance.

'So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder'

I motion for Elliott to come forward, but he just stands there with wide eyes, grinning at me. Biting my lip seductively, I sexily bend down sticking my butt out.

'Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older

We ain't ever getting older
We ain't ever getting older '

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, one minute I'm twerking then the next I'm waving my arms in the air, shaking my head from side to side.

I feel someone place their hands on the side of my hips.

"Thought you might need a dancing partner" Carter smirkes. I can barely see the features on his face due to my blurry vision. He tightens his grip on my hipbone and I wrap my hands around the back of his head.