Chapter 71// "Kiss me you fool"

Chapter 71// "Kiss me you fool"

"Crescent you look so pretty" Emily clasps her hands together.

"Do you think he'll think it's too much?" I ask.

"Cress if you walked down the isle in you panties, he'd still be looking at you like a lost puppy" Winter smiles wildly.

The women doing my makeup tells me to close my eyes now as she begins on my eyeshades. I felt like a cake, a literal cake with the amount of layers of makeup I am wearing. I had people tugging at my hair, I think by the end of this I would have none of it left.

It took weeks of searching to find the perfect dress, but when we saw it I knew it was the one.

Only winter and Emily were in the room with me, well also along with our stylists.

"Your wedding is going to be amazing Crescent, like something out a fairytale" Emily squeals.

I smile at her, without them this would be nothing, though the tears and tantrums we had all got through it.

The door flies open and in walks Tiffany, her hair all done as well as her makeup. She stood in her dressing gown.

"You have to see the Hall Crescent, it's gorgeous" Tiffany tells me excited.

I'd literally fallen I love with Tiffany; she was the older sister I never had. If it hadn't been for Tiffany this wedding would be nothing. She practically planned the whole thing, every single detail.

I had all my bride's maids in the exact same dress, the sort of matched my wedding dress.

And all my little cousins had come from England, to be my flower girls and Paige boys.

There was a sudden knock at the door. We all look at each other confused.

Tiffany goes to the door to peer at who was there. She gasps as she tried to close the door.

"You're not allowed in here you silly boy" She shouts. One of the stylist runs to the door helping force it closed and latching on the lock.

"No, I need to see her. I'm going to die if I don't see her soon" My soon to be husband howls from the other side of the door.

I giggle out loud.

Tiffany places her back against the door letting out a sigh of relief.

"Your fiancé is insane. A few hours that's all I ask of him, to keep away from you and here he is howling for you like a wolf"

"You know what I was thinking, Crescent is the moon that Elliott howls for" Emily says in her own train of thought. 

"Doesn't he realize it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?" The stylist asks in her thick accent.

"Her fiancé is the biggest idiot you'll ever meet" Winter replies to her.

"The dark hair boy, he's very attractive" The other stylist perks up.

I laugh out loud.

"There now you look beautiful" My stylist tells me.

"Dress time" All the girls squeal.

Oh, lord, someone help me.

*

"Do not cry, you'll ruin your makeup" One of the stylist tells Emily who has a tissue pressed up against her eyes when she looks at me.

"Can I open my eyes yet" I sigh.

"Yes" they all say in unison.

I open my heavy eyelids to look in the mirror at someone I've never seen before.