Chapter 68//"That's me, knocking the breath out of women since 1998"

Chapter 68//"That's me, Elliott Grayson, knocking the breath out of women since 1998"

"Oh Christ, I can't breathe, I need an emergency call for an ambulance. Heart. Stopping. NOW!"

Everyone looks at Elliott who was falling to the ground.

Pretending to fall to the ground.

"Does he always have to do that?" Carter asks pointing at Elliott who was leaning against the wall.

Elliott stands upright then "Please you know you want to faint at the sight of her beauty, but you know I'll kill you if you show any interest in her"

"Your so annoying Elliott" I shake my head at him.

"But you love me" He grins.

"I love you but you annoy me than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you"

"You know I've heard there's a reason why engagement rhymes with entrapment and imprisonment" Daniel laughs and fist pumps Carter.

"Dan, when 3 people have sex, it's called a threesome. When 2 people have sex it's called a twosome. Now I understand why people call you handsome"

Everyone laughs at that joke while Daniel fixes his shirt.

"Elliott are you sure you aren't in love with me or something?" Daniel asks. Carter moves over to Daniel and whispers something in his ear. I see Elliott blush bright red. Well, I guess it took him long enough to understand what Elliott just said.

Elliott kisses my forehead.

"Stop making fun of my girl" he glares at them.

I feel my nose tickle; probably cause Elliott had so much cologne. Not that I was really complaining.

"Achooo" Well actually it sounded more like an elephant laughing.

"I'd bless you Dawson but you have me, and there is nothing more blessing than that"

Cue my eye roll.

Tonight was prom. One of the most important nights in a teen's life. That was my opinion anyway.

Winter, Emily and I had gotten our hair and makeup all done together.

My dress was light gray, where the top half was all sparkly and then when you went lower it was like a silky sort of material than a slit as well.It was also a strapless dress, don't you ever hope when you wear one of these dresses doesn't just fall down on you.

Of course it was too long for me seeing as I was tiny person, but nothing a pair of sparkly grey heels couldn't fix.

Do you ever have that one strand of hair that has been pulled back too tightly and it hurts too badly. But your hair has been put in this pretty undo with white roses in it and if you touch it, it will fall apart.

I bite my lip, as I look at Elliott "I got you this"

I pull the boutonniere from behind my back and hold to out in front of him.

"Well damn Dawson I got you a corsage" He smiles as he pulls it from behind his back.

White roses because red roses were too cliché.

"You look dashing in this suit," I tell him as I fix the boutonniere on to his black blazer.

"I know, I'm so good looking it pains me that everyone has to be so jealous of me"

I frown at him. Huh, cocky dickhead.

Elliott fixes the corsage gently onto my wrist. He turns my hand over to trace little circles on the lines of my palm.