Chapter 11//"Emily I'm one brush stroke away from looking like a full on clown"

I rub my eyes and attempt to sit up as my head throbs. Eventually, I found my way home last night, I don't know what I would have done without Google maps.

I rub the side of my head and wince in pain as I feel a lump on the side. I force myself to roll out of bed but I stop dead in my tracks when I see a certain brunette lying on my couch by my window. She is currently scanning a magazine with her crystal blue eyes. The magazine has Kylie Jenner on the front holding one of her lips kits.

"Emily" My voice cames out croaked, probably from all the screaming I was doing at Elliott last night.

Elliott.

The thought of last night makes my stomach churn, in a way I feel as though I was too harsh on him but then I remember I nearly died. "What are you doing here?" I ask her quizzically.

She gasps at me "How do you not remember today is dress as you please"

"And why does that have anything to do with you lying on my couch"

"Because I'm going to dress you up" she grins. I take a step back from her.

Finally the memory hits me it was a few months back but we had a dress as you please day and I had worn some jeans and a random t-shirt, it was raining that morning so I got soaked and eventually when I made it to school I was drenched, my hair was flat against my face and I had caught a cold.

Then at lunch Aribella decided she wanted to humiliate me and it hurt even more that she did it right in front of Conner.

Emily gives me an evil smile as she starts to rummage through my wardrobe.

"You're not going to find anything in there" I huff. She doesn't even glance at me; she is so engrossed in her mission to find the perfect outfit.

I gaze through the same magazine that Emily was previously looking at sipping my amazing coffee that was already lying next to my bed on my desk.

I hear the doorbell ring and I casually hop down the stairs. I swing open the door realising I didn't lock it last night.

So that's how Emily got in and here's me thinking she turned in to a ninja and climbed up my window.

Suddenly the person standing in the doorframe falls into me.

"Crescent my head hurts so much " He groans as I try to hold him up. I slowly guide Daniel up the stairs and I help him into his bed

"Gosh you reek of alcohol" I tell him rubbing my nose, the smell gives me the sudden urge to sneeze. He groans as I mistakenly knock over his lamp as I exit the room to get him an aspirin and a glass of water.

He looks terrible his hair is patted against his head and he is very warm.

"Daniel, should I stay at home?" I asked worriedly.

"No, just leave" he mutters as he places his pillow on top of his head. I head back to my room to see Emily has created a hurricane of clothes.

"Nope, not this, Ew this is so disgusting " Emily comments as she chucks my clothes behind her.

"This" she jumps up holding a pair of super skinny white jeans. Yeh right as if my butt will ever fit in that.

I laugh mockingly "Even if I can squeeze into them, you'll have to cut them off me with a chainsaw"

Emily continues to glare at me not amused.

Eventually I can squeeze myself into the miniature jeans, at the kneecaps it is ripped, I guess this must be the fashion right now, I pulled a thin grey jumper over my head "Emily this jumper is so small it won't cover my stomach"