Chapter 27// "Why Aribella Jones and Winter Michaels hates me?"

Chapter 27// "Why Aribella Jones and Winter Michaels hate me?"

"Elliott don't even try and talk to me actually don't even breathe near me" I put my hand up as I slam the car door shut.

"Come on Cress you can't be mad at me for that, it was one old lady"

"You nearly ran the poor woman over, and when I told you to stop the car so I could help her across the road, you told me to shut my mouth"

"The road was icy and it's dark, I'm very sorry that I was trying to get you home in one piece,"

"You beeped the horn at her, poor lady must be traumatized"

"As much as I'm loving this argument, I have a party to get to, you coming Elliott" Daniel asks 

"Nah I'll stay here with my girlfriend" He puts an arm over my shoulder trying to look sexy, I take a step back so he nearly falls face flat on the floor.

I snort in an unattractive way at the shock on his face. I wave goodbye to Alec and Daniel "If you and Elliott do anything while I'm gone I will hit you with a shovel"

I unlock the front door and open it for myself, then push it behind me to slam it closed as I walk in to the house. I hear a loud thump; I hope I didn't mess up his perfect face.

"You're so abusive Cress" He laughs as he plants himself on the sofa. I try and walk away from him but he pulls me down on top of him. He puts all his weight on me "Come on let's just skip the fight and go right to the make up sex"

I pretend to laugh like he's said something unbelievably funny "NO" I reply.

"I think we should watch a movie, how about Conjuring 2"

"Don't even suggest that ever again, you know what I'm like with horror, I think we should watch Love Rosie.

"I'm not watching a chick flick with you, I'm just not that kind of guy"

*

"Tell me a story Cress," He asks at the part where Alex lifts up the breast pump and Rosie realizes that Alex knows about her child.

I think of something in my head but only one memory is coming to me.

"Why Aribella Jones and Winter Michaels hate me?"

Elliott looks away from the TV screen as a frown is placed on his face.

"I am going to get absolutely hammered" Cheers Aribella as her arm is wrapped around mine and Winter's walking beside us trying to fix her eyeliner.

"Cress maybe you should try and get one over on Conner, I don't think he'll say no to you if you're wearing that dress" Winter points out. I'm wearing a crystal white dress and my hair is curled down my back. My heels are so high it's hard to see the ground, it's the price I have to pay for being short.

I elbow Aribella in the ribs "So are you going to get Elliott tonight, you said he offered you at the last party but you wanted to be the one in charge"

"I'll totally get him in bed tonight, I mean it won't be the first time" She pushes her hair over her shoulder and smiles cockily.

"You and Dawson right" Aribella raises her perfectly filled in eyebrow at Winter. She giggles in response.

I hate the fact that Winter is completely in love with my brother, but I don't want to offend her by saying anything.

We enter the house filled with people dancing, I instantly see Conner leaning against the wall, a red cup in his hand.

His blonde hair is falling in his eyes as he looks completely unamused by his surroundings.

"Look at how gorgeous Elliott looks" Aribella sighs, looking lovingly in his direction. Elliott is sporting a dark grey sweater and is leaning against the wall talking to my twin brother

Elliott sees her looking and sends her a wink, Aribella pretends to catch it. I'm pretty sure Eliot also does a once over on me.

"I don't think you should waste your time on him, you can have any other guy Winter wrinkles her nose.