Final Author note// The Quarterback's Girl

I want to thank every single one of you so much, without all of you, this book would be nothing, I'm actually crying cause I can't believe The Quarterback's Girl is over. It's ever single one of you that motivated me to keep writing.

Also at the end of this book is a bonus chapter AND CONNER'S STORY!!

I was just this little 14-year old who had an idea for a book and here I am 17 finally having finished it. In all honesty, I think I failed English this year, but fuck you, teachers, cause I just wrote a book. This book has legit taught me how to type like a demon.

Also about the ending, I don't care what you believe but I believe Crescent and Elliott do meet again. And when I decided to write this book I knew Elliott was going to die. My heart was set on it. And maybe my decision wavered in the middle but I'm happy I kept to my original idea.

This is because I believe when something has a sad ending you feel it more it becomes more memorable. More significant.

My dream is to one day reach 1 million views on this book. It can happen in the next year or in the next 10 years. It's just a dream I have.

And I will be writing a sequel and a prequel which will be more detailed in the next chapter. Though I'm still a bit iffy about writing another book. Maybe I'll just leave it at this?

This book has taken me 1 year, 7 months and 3 weeks to write, which is a ridiculous length of time.

I wrote this book to make you feel the feels. But most of all to make you laugh, and I won't believe you if you say this book has never made you laugh, cause I know it has. And I hope you don't just take the ending into perspective but the book as a whole.

This book is a piece of my heart, I never know if it will ever write another ever again.

I can't believe I finally get to make this book completed!!

Again I think every single one of you, even you people from the future, don't think I forgot about you.