Chapter 53//"I bet your hands would look even better wrapped around my..."

"So how are you liking New York?"Elliott smiles at me as the wind was blowing his dark hair in his face and he kept on having to push it back with his hand.

I had my hair in a ponytail so that's why my hair wasn't sticking up like a bush.

"It's nice, the air doesn't smell too good though and I'm not going to lie I don't like the taste of the water"

He laughs out loud "The taste of the water, really Dawson?"

"Yes Elliott" I reply shoving him for laughing at me.

"See that hotel in the distance" Elliott points ahead to a extremely fancy and tall building, we'll from what I could tell it looked fancy.

"That's one of the many hotels your dad owns" He tells me. I don't reply. If it had anything to do with my dad then I don't care.

"Your going to have to speak to him eventually, we're all having lunch together today and he'll be there"

I frown, well then I guess I was skipping lunch.

"I can't believe you were born in New York. It jut feels so different here, like busier"

"But I grew up in Los Angeles just like you"

I stop for a second to look at him. Out of all the crazy things going on right now Elliott still wanted to show me around New York even though he had so much to do to prepare for his brother's wedding.

"You left Los Angeles though and came here"

"How many times do I have to tell you, Aaron threatened me? Cress understand that I know the boys can look out for themselves. But with you I knew I couldn't protect you and the reason for that is because sometimes you'd act like a stubborn cow and you'd push me away and then you would be vulnerable"

"That didn't work either though" I tell him. Aaron still got a hold of me.

"No I guess running away to New York didn't" I see a smirk curve in to his lips. I love it when I'm right and I love it even more when Elliott is wrong.

"Oh look at that fountain it's so pretty" I say in the direction of a huge fountain with a large amount of people around it sitting in benches. The rim of it was silver and there was water magically flying from the flowing fountain.

I swiftly walk over to it with Elliott only a few steps behind me.

"Let's make a wish" I say handing Elliott a coin from my pocket.

"I don't really believe in all that" He shrugs.

"Come on Elliott who knows, wishes can really come true" I tell him excitedly. I believed that it you truly wish for something from the deepest part of your heart it will come true.

"Mine can't come true, not even a miracle can give me back what I want, but I'll do it for your sake" He sighs plucking the coin out my hand.

I position my self with my back to the water fountain, and close my hand tightly around the coin, making one of my deepest wishes. I was wishing for something impossible too.

I throw the coin over my shoulder and let it plop in the water, as does Elliott's.

"So what did you wish for?" He asks me as we stand by the fountain. It had coloured lights that the bottoms of it making certain areas of the water glow colourfully.

"I can't tell you, if I do it won't come true and I really want it to come true"

He gives me a hard look for second. "It had something to do with me, didn't it?" He states looking me deep in the eyes with his deep ocean blue eyes. I frown at him.