Chapter 58// "Huh I've always thought they mythological"

"Merry Christmas" I shout flipping my Christmas hat that was on my head. The top bobby bit kept on falling I'm my eyes

I smile brightly as I hug Daniel, and then Alec. We were celebrating Christmas all as friends at Daniel's house and mine.

I was really excited for today, this was because both Elliott's and Conner's parents were away in New York so we were going to make our own little family.

It was only 5 am but I was desperate to open the presents, but we weren't allowed to until everyone was here.

Aiden was picking up Winter and all Elliott and Conner had to do was walk across the road to our house and they were still making it seem like this is difficult for them, seeing as they aren't here yet.

Suddenly the front door flies open and in walks Elliott holding a huge bundle of presents that were so high I couldn't see his face.

"The king is here" Elliott calls.

Yes, I think we have realized that.

*

Everyone was unwrapping presents like crazy.

That's when the sound of the doorbell rings through the house, everyone looks up confused not knowing who would be at our door at this time on Christmas morning, but I knew because I invited them.

I jump up in my traditional Christmas PJ's and run to the door before they feel like I'm ignoring them.

Christmas was a time of forgiveness and togetherness, so how could I leave him out.

I pull the door open and I see him covered in snow. He shakes off his dirty blonde hair as he walks into the house; he rubs his light blue eyes and yawns.

"Merry Christmas Crescent" He smiles brightly, I hadn't seen him in such a long time and now as he was here I felt like there had been a big empty whole in all of us without him.

I pull him in for a hug that I had to stand on my tiptoes for.

I guide him towards the main living room that was currently filled with wrapping paper.

We both walk in and everyone stops to look at us, some looked downright shocked and others looked somewhat happy.

"Carter,on " Daniel says out loud jumping up.

There was an awkward moment of silence until Daniel speaks up.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he walks towards Carter and he didn't look too happy.

I bmy lip, was this bad decision I have made?

"Cress invited me" Carter replies, I give my brother a sheepish smile.

"Dan I'm sorry for, the bet, I'm for using your sister" Carter explains, his eyes were beginning to become red-rimmed and he looked like he was about to start crying.

"Well fuck being angry" Daniel shouts and pulls Carter in for a tight hug. I felt myself almost tearing up from the look on Daniel's face. The pair of them were literally having a moment.

Eventually, they pull away "Man life hasn't been good without you" Daniel smiles genuinely, which he rarely ever does.

That's when Carter looks over at Elliott. I knew Elliott and I knew he was always unforgiving.

"So you come here, after you've joined Aaron's gang. You come here after you were in the same building where Cress was being held. And you expect me to forgive you"