Chapter 48 // "Don't say my name like that unless we're in the bedroom"

It has been a few weeks since the incident with Aaron had occurred and if I was being honest I was still shook up from the experience. Sometimes I woke up and night shaking in fear that someone was going to take me away but then Conner would be there to wrap his arms around me.

I feel like since the incident that occurred it changed me. I did a complete clearance of my room getting rid of most of the things I owned, if they had a specific memory attached to them.

I feel like my wardrobe has changed too, that I didn't dress as lazily as I used. I put in more effort now and finally I got my roots fixed so I was a full blonde again.

Sometimes I missed my brunette hair, but then it reminds me of a certain someone who used to run his hands through it and used to tell me how much he loved it.

He almost seemed like a distant memory now: 6 months was a long time. Sometimes it felt like he only existed in my head, was there really an Elliott Grayson?

The necklace the one with the crescent moon and the wolf, I still wore it, because it was a pensive of me that I couldn't let go of. Ever.

Of course there was because the reason, or maybe the only reason Aaron kidnapped me was to get to Elliott. If Elliott were here with me then it wouldn't have happened they wouldn't have tried to use me.

Things between Conner and me where great. We were exactly what I imagined a prefect couple to be like. We dated, we hung out and we were close. The bad boy was mine. I really like Conner, I really do, and it was the most amazing feeling having your crush like you back.

The school was also doing amazing in the football team; our school team hadn't lost a single match yet. I didn't go to the last few matches seeing as I was practically terrified of leaving the house at night.

Conner was an amazing Quarterback, but it wasn't his dream to be the Star quarterback, he was more focused on getting the team in perfect formation and being the team captain. If I was being completely honest, he still didn't match up to Elliott.

"I still can't believe you and Conner haven't banged yet" Winter says putting in her dangly earring. Of course it had to match her flowing long vintage white dress.

"Why does it matter to you Winter, you don't get any pleasure out of it" Emily laughs fixing the straps on her big maroon dress. It was long and was layered up to look like something almost Victorian.

I sit on my bed carefully trying not to ruin my hair, makeup or dress.

This was our final winter dance and it was actually a ball. Where girls dressed up in those vintage old big Victorian dress and boys wore there best shirts and blazers. I'd be lying if I said this was less exciting than prom. I loved the idea behind this dance.

My dress was a big dark blue dress, what was strapless and went in to a ombre down he bottom of light blue. It was heavy and had many sparkles all over it. I was in love with it and not only was it gorgeous but my mom who was a fashion designer, designed it

I had my hair pinned up in a curled bun and course Emily had done my make up perfectly to match my dress. Dark and mysterious, probably to match my boyfriend aswell.

The ball was masked which meant obviously you wore a mask on your face. Mine was a dark cobalt blue that was obviously filled with sparkles, that covered have my face and had a elastic strap on the back so it stayed in all place.

Everyone was so excited for our final Winter dance yet something was holding my happiness back. It was flashbacks of the dance last year. How happy and free I felt. It was so different? Was it really last year that Elliott and me were throwing cakes at each other and we got chased by those two random men.