Chapter 1: My Family

Hy!

This is the first time I write a fanfic! I've been reading a lot of information on the internet about our hosts (/^○^)/
Especially, the twins and Kyoya. If you see any faults, plz tell me! And if you have any questions feel free to ask! ♡

But I'll mostly explain things at the end. If you haven't read the manga then there may be some things that you didn't know about, bc they don't mention everything in the anime.

Well, that is everything, I guess.

Enjoy!!! ^^

____________________________________

I stepped out of the limo and looked up to my house. It was way bigger than I remembered. I haven't been here in five years. The driver who stood next to me bowed.

"Miss Ootori, I do not want to be rude, but your father is waiting for you", he said still bowing.

"Mr. Kim, please. You have known me since birth. Please call me (Y/N)", I said smiling at him while he was still bowing. "Besides I'm not comfortable with you talking to the ground." Mr. Kim laughed as he took my bag out of the back of the car.

"Is this everything?" he asked frowning. I nodded not looking at him and climbed the steps to the front door. Before I could even reach the doorknob, the doors opened on his own. Oh yeah... I forgot about that, I thought walking inside with Mr. Kim in tow.

My dad stood on top of the stairs with his arm hooked around mother's. My brothers were nowhere to be seen.

"Welcome back, daughter", my mother said walking down the stairs slowly. I bowed slightly.

"I'm glad to be back, mother. How have you been?" I asked. My mother nodded appreciating my formality towards her.

"I've been great, my daughter. Although, we missed you", she lied. I knew she didn't miss me, neither did my father nor my brothers.

"Your words are too kind, mother", I said with a fake smile.

"You can take a shower and rest a little bit, then we can talk about your trip", my father said stern. We were not going to talk about how nice my trip was, but he wants a report about what I've learned. There is a reason why I was sent away. Not that I minded. Nobody wants me here.
My parents now stood in front of me. My father is Yoshio Ootori. My family is well-known in the health care business, which follows the zaibatsu management model.

Note: This form of corporate management has fallen out of favor in modern-day Japan, replaced by what is known as the keiretsu, or subsidiary management, which unifies related businesses without a single, all-encompassing controlling family or person.

"Very well, father. But I've already slept in the plane so I can report you everything about it while dinner or in your office", I said not trying to sound impolite. My father nodded satisfied. He does not want me to be weak.

"You're dismissed", he said and walked out of the room. My mother stayed a while. I looked at her expecting her to comment on my behavior. Instead, she hugged me.

"He may not show it but he missed you. I know you don't believe me but I and your brothers did", she whispered in my ear. I hoped it was true, but I knew better.

"Thank you, mother", I said hugging her back. When we released each other I saw sadness in her eyes. Five years ago I only saw pity, disgust and hatred. Has she really changed?

She walked out of the room after my dad. When she closed the door behind her, I sighed. After five years I was still hoping...

"So you really are back", I heard a voice say. I looked up to see my brother Akito standing on the exact same spot as father and mother did, on the top of the stairs.