Chapter 21: Smooth

"Truth or dare, Tamaki?" Anna looked at him with a smirk. She would always make up the worst things. Tamaki took her hand in his. Suddenly rose petals appeared (don't ask).
      "Dare. As I dare to look at such a beauty", Tamaki said. Anna laughed. She loved how he tried to woo the girls. She thinks it's funny. She sat back straight again whiping her tears away from laughing.
      "I dare you to...", she looked around and her gaze fell upon Haruhi. Everybody knows Tamaki likes Haruhi. I mean, you must be blind to not know it. Samson tugged at my shirt.
      "Haruhi is Tamaki's princess, right?", I giggled and nodded,"Then are the Devil twins Yours?" Samson didn't like them that much so he calls then Devil twins. They tease him a lot. I think it's cute and it fits them.
I nodded before facing the group again.

      "I dare you to kiss Haruhi!" she shouted. The room burst out in giggles and laughters. Tamaki and Haruhi, surprisingly too, turned red. They were avoiding each other's gazes. I poked Tamaki in his stomach. He faced me. I nodded as if encouraging me. Tamaki slowly stood up and walked over to Haruhi. Haruhi on the other hand still thinks her lap is much more interesting. He took her hand in his and gave it a kiss.
      "I kissed, Haruhi. Now happy?" he said with a grin being the smart-ass he is. We all booed. Léon even threw a pillow at him. It hit Tamaki right in the face.
       "Now it's my turn!" we all groaned. His tasks were lame. He pointed at me. "Truth or dare, (Y/N)?" I chuckled and said truth. I thought he was going to ask what my favourite colour was like he did with Mumei. Boy, I was wrong.
       "In curious about this one, which one of the twins are you going to marry eventually?" everyone turned silent. Heath rose to my cheeks. That question is... interesting. The twins both looked at me curiously. Anna immediately started asking all sorts of questions.
       "Marriage?! What Marriage?! The twins? Wait or you dating them? Which one? BOTH?! For how long? Did you kiss already? Did you do the dirty?!" I shut her mouth by throwing a pillow. Samson frowned at the last question. With my cheeks getting redder each second, Honey-senpai started explaining about the engagement.

       "Honey-senpai!", I said narrowing my eyes at him. He giggled and continued eating Anna's cake. Léon nudged me.
        "We are still waiting for an answer!" he said clapping his hands together. I stuck my tongue out at him. The twins didn't say a word the whole time.
        "Well, basically since I ran away from home... I don't have to marry them..." the room grew silent. Of course I didn't mean any of it. But I don't know which one I like more either. Suddenly, Mumei burst out in laughter. I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"(Y/N), I saw your future. And even without that I would know you would marry one of them", the twins grinned when hearing this. I totally forgot Mumei can see the future.

____________________________________

The struggle of having a writers block.

Sorry for not updating any sooner!