Chapter 18: This is for you

"If more people are going to join our resistance then we need more space", Tao said. He's from China but had an accident and can't walk anymore. His powers make it easier for him though. He is like Mr. Fantastic 2.0.

"I agree. Fangfang needs to share a room with two other people, while the room is already small enough", Anna said while pulling her hair up in a ponytail. Tao, Anna, Steven and I kind of are the leaders of the resistance. Although, Steven is the "main leader" or call it whatever.

"We can renovate the hall. The one you forbid to enter because it is too dangerous. Some of us can help. The bigger rooms can also be divided in smaller rooms so that everyone can at least get some privacy", I insisted. This has already been an issue for the last couple of weeks. Our group has been growing strong. I've been focusing myself on my task here. The Host Club doesn't come as often as they used to, but they still do. Hikaru is still... distant to me. Kaoru tries to comfort me but I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't even know how I did? The ones that come the most are Haruhi, Tamaki, Honey-senpai and Mori. Even Kyoya doesn't come often.

"That's actually a good idea, (Y/N). Who do you want to put on that task?" Steven asked. He was sitting behind a desk like some boss at an office ordering people around.

"I'd want Alexej in the group because of his strength. Kenzo, too, he is fast. Mumei can be useful too with her ability that can make her see in the future. If something will go wrong she can tell. I will see if some people want to volunteer."

"Good. Anna?" Steven faced Anna as I finished my explanation. "You've arrived not long ago and I am still waiting for your report."

"Sorry, Steve. Still working on it", Anna said sighing. She's responsible for the missions. She will always go with the team. "Why can't I be responsible for the reports too? Then we can sent more people out. They can report to me and you'll have less work."
Tao nodded in agreement. I remained silent as Steven thought about the suggestion. Ever since we have been chosen to be the leaders we try to make the resistance better. In the beginning we had no idea what to do or how to. Now we've come so far.

"Alright. But I will still need to check them from time to time", Steven said. Anna nodded. "Now you are dismissed. Except for you, (Y/N)." Tao left first while Anna stayed a bit longer. She gave me a thumbs up, her way of telling me everything will be turn out fine, and then left.

"(Y/N), the uhm Host Club? They can't keep coming this often anymore. I'm glad they come less already but it attracts too much attention. I.H.F. knows you went to school with them. If they find out, maybe they already know, that they visit some random place after school? No", he stood up and walked over to me. "You are my best friend (Y/N). But they can now only visit once a month."

~♡~

"Léon? Can you help me for a sec please?" I asked. Léon was one of the volunteers. His ability came in handy, too. Léon stood suddenly next to me. The "forbidden" hallway was dark. The light didn't work here. I forgot my flashlight in my room. As the others already started with renovating the beginning of the hall, I started with the rooms together with Mumei.

"Need some light?" Léon asked with a grin. He raised his hand and out of the palm of his hand shone light. I chuckled.

"Thanks", I said before entering the first room. The only thing here was a small bed in the corner and a couch. In another corner there was just a pile of trash. It looked like cans and some clothes. Léon and I both started cleaning the place.

It would've been exhausting for him if he had to hold his hand up the whole time. So he did something he has been practicing on. A small bol of light came out f his hand. It flew above our heads.

We were just about to move the couch when Samson came in running. I hoped he was going to say the Hosts are here but I was wrong.

"(Y/N)! Something happened to Fangfang!" The three of us ran out of the room towards the big living room. Everyone had gathered around in a small circle. And in the mid was Fangfang. Blood ran along her cheek from the top of her head. She had multiple cuts on her arms.

"Who did this?!" I shrieked and rushed towards her. The poor Singaporean shivered. I healed some of her cuts while she tried to remain conscious. When I was about to look at her head she came closer to my ear and whispered something.

"I.H.F.", she said so softly,"They... are making it... p-public. I had to give you a m-message. This is for you."

____________________________________

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

XDDDD

What did you guys think?? Don't mind my spelling mistakes or whatever. Tomorrow I have an English exam so I got enough grammar in my head already. XDD