Chapter 9: New Plan

Haruhi's POV

"Why would you say something like that?!" I asked my voice having a slight edge. Senpai stood next to me and nodded.

"Now our daughter is gone, dad", he said whining. I looked up at him and smiled. I'm glad he stands by my side. But then Tamaki's cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Senpai, do you have a fever?" I asked touching his forehead but he shook his head and looked away. I frowned and turned back to Kyoya.

"Maybe she had a reason why she was one for five years, Kyoya senpai", I explained trying to put some logic in his stupid head.

"It doesn't matter Haruhi. Besides we need to begin", he said. I totally forgot about our clients so I didn't say a word anymore and sat down.

"Where is Hikaru?" asked Tamaki senpai all of a sudden. I looked around and saw that Kaoru was gone too. Did they go after her?

A part of me hoped so. Maybe they'll bring her back or make it even worse. I wonder if it would be okay to tell Kyoya everything. Honey, Mori and I know about it. How come Kyoya doesn't?

And also why would she go in the first place?

Something is going on...

Your POV

As I jumped out of the window I saw something strawberry blond in the bushes. I sighed and walked towards it.

"You can come out now", I said placing my hands on my hips. The twins stood up with a grin on their faces. I smiled when I saw them together. I may not have been here for long but I'm glad that they finally get along again. Maybe it really is for the best that I go...

"We know you're hiding something, (Y/N)" Kaoru said and they both came closer. Then Hikaru threw some sand in my eyes. I tried to wipe it out of my eyes but then I heard something thrown at me. I caught it in reflex.

"Cool!" they both said at the same time. The sand finally got out of my eyes and I could only watch them in shock.

"We knew you were special", they said shrugging,"We've been observing you for quite sometime."

"Don't tell anyone about this. You're one of the few that know. And surely don't tell Kyoya."

"Why not?" Kaoru asked frowning while Hikaru leaned against a tree.

"I'm an outcast already. I don't want to lose my brother... Although, I think I lost him now", I said feeling tears in my eyes. I sighed and picked up my bag that fell on the ground.

"I really had a great time with you all but this is not my place", I said. The twins just stood there looking at me for a while but then Kaoru came up to me and hugged me.

"Take care", he said before releasing me. I smiled and nodded.

"When you come back I still need to take you out for a date", Hikaru said grinning while Kaoru growled. I laughed.

Too bad I'll never come back. But I won't tell them that.

"I'll be going then. Take care of the rest for me. Goodbye", I said and ran off in high speed.

Kaoru's POV

We watched her ran off in awe. She's something else. Hikaru took a deep breath before asking me:"Did you do it?"

"Of course", I said grinning, "When are we going to tell the others?"

"Tomorrow", Hikaru replied looking at the direction where (Y/N) ran off. "She won't know what's coming."

____________________________________

Sigh another short chapter.

Tho I'll update soon again. Unless it'll be again longer chapter.

Hm what did the twins do huh? ^^

Please don't mind my stupid grammar or and spelling mistakes XD