Chapter 19: My Hero

"Give her some space, people!" Alexej tried to convince people to leave her alone and give her some space. I already healed her cuts but the head needs time.

"Lets go to my room", I helped her getting up and walking. Seems like her leg was broken too. I didn't want to bring her to her room because Anna told us today that she shares it with two other people. She needs to rest so I will sleep in her room instead.
When we arrived Fangfang slowly sat down on the bed.

"This will take a while to heal completely. My healing ability isn't fully developed yet. So I guess your head will be fine in a day or two. Your leg on the other hand...", I said sighing. Fangfang pulled up her hair so I could look at her head.

"It's fine. I'm not going anywhere anyway. What they did to me (Y/N)... They showed me videos of them torturing the others. So I had to tell them... I'm so sorry", Fangfang started sobbing. Her tears streamed down her face. I hugged her.

"Shhh. It's okay. Can you tell me what you told them? The location?" I asked softly while rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"No. They didn't ask... for the location. They asked about you. You were the only one important, they said", Fangfang pulled back and looked at me curiously. I then realized why. It was so obvious. They never wanted the rest. Only me. I have all the abilities. That's what they were aiming for. That's why I met the rest of the projects.

"You can't tell anyone about this, do you understand?" I decided to think about it before she tells the others. If I'd turn myself in, They wouldn't have to hide... but maybe I.H.F. will still experiment on them. Fangfang nodded. I touched her head gently and used the ability that they gave me. It disgusts me.

~♡~

"Daddy will protect you, dear", Tamaki said while hugging Haruhi. She looked annoyed.

"Senpai, let me go", she said in a serious tone. I chuckled. Three days after the incident happened with Fangfang the Hosts came. The whole host club.
They all decided to help with the hall. Except for Honey-senpai en Mori. They kept Samson accompanied.

"(Y/N)! It's your turn to do the dishes!" Mumei yelled. I groaned. The twins laughed. Hikaru and I are on good terms again, thanks to Kaoru. Like always they are teasing me. I walked out of the room towards the kitchen. There were a lot of dishes since there were more of us.

As I started doing the dishes I was singing a song softly. I didn't know the text very well but I didn't care. Midst in my song I heard someone enter the kitchen. I thought it was just someone to come and get something. The person slid his hand around my waist. I wanted to turn my head and see the person's face but he kept me in place.

He came closer and I could feel his hard member.
I had no idea who this was and tried to get away from him but no can do. I was trapped between his arms. My stomach was painfully pressed against the counter. I whimpered softly. The person pushed my hair on the other side and started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away with my supernatural strength but it didn't work. Even trying to give him a little shock didn't work.

"I-Ivan?" I asked softly. He brushed his lips along my neck. Then he abruptly turned me around. I was facing him now and I was right. Ivan was the one touching me. He had a weird look in his eyes that made me shiver. One hand was on hip and the other on my arm painfully.
"Ivan... let me go", I said angrily not showing him how I afraid I was. My powers had no effect on him. He grinned and then kissed me roughly. He licked my bottom lip as if asking my to enter but I didn't let him.

Ivan got frustrated and pulled my hair. I gasped. This was the perfect opportunity for him. While kissing me he suddenly lifted my shirt. His hand crept up slowly. I panicked and used my free hand to let the plates fall. Ivan paid no attention to it as he continued. I was hoping someone would come and check up on me.
I felt the tears in my eyes as he unclipped my bra.

Suddenly, his hands were gone (so was my bra). I didn't feel his body pressed up against me. I opened my eyes and saw Ivan and Hikaru on the ground. Hikaru was sitting on top of him, beating him over and over again. I was in shock. I was trembling with fear when Kaoru came in, too. As he saw me trembling and bruises up my arm and Hikaru beating Ivan. It clicked. He pushed Hikaru off my raper.

"Stop it, you'll kill him", Kaoru said trying to calm Hikaru. Ivan was laying unconscious on the ground.

"THE BASTARD DESERVES IT! KUSO, KAURU! HE TRIED TO RAPE (Y/N)!" Hikaru shouted at his brother. Kyoya also came in running. He hugged me tightly as I sobbed. 

"We can't have a dead body, Hikaru. Even though he deserves it, you also need to think of the kids that live here with them. You can't just go killing around people", Kyoya said. Hikaru got frustrated and walked out of the room. At that time, I didn't care. I was just glad that I was safe in my brothers arms. He sushed me trying to comfort me. Kaoru has gone after his twin.

"This is for you", Ivan whimpered before getting taken away by Alexej.

____________________________________

Again.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Sadly people do get raped :( I can't imagine how that feels like yuck.

Either wayyyy

Did you like this chapter? (/^○^)/

I realised that there wasn't much action between the twins and (Y/N) soooo

There will be more of that in the upcoming chapters. ;)