Chapter 10: The Host Club Is Getting Kyoya's Sister Back

Haruhi's POV

(Y/N) has been gone for a few hours only and the twins are smiling the whole time. As if they didn't care. Well... maybe they didn't. It wouldn't surprise me after that bet.

"Haruhi, is there something wrong?" asked one of the girls sitting across from me. I shook my had absently and then finally turned to them. Kyoya will scold me for not paying attention. Although, he isn't doing well either.

~♡~

I was just going to leave with Honey and Mori senpai til the twins stopped us.

"We have gone seen (Y/N) and we know her secret. Do you guys want to know?" they asked grinning. Luckily, Kyoya has already left and isn't here.

"We already know (Y/N)-chan's secret!" Honey senpai said giggling.

"Our Princess has a secret?" Tamaki asked. Everybody turned to him. Oh, of course, he doesn't know. I smiled as Honey explained.

"You're lucky Kyoya isn't here. She doesn't want him to know about her powers or what their father did to her", I told them and some nodded agreeing. The twins still had a smile on their faces. "What are you two grinning about?"

"We are going to follow (Y/N)", Hikaru answered.

"But how? She can run super fast. How are you going to keep up with her?"

"We have a trick", Kaoru said winking. "We are going to leave tomorrow morning."

"I'm coming with you", I said.

"If Haruhi is coming with you then I am too", Tamaki said standing next to me.

"Nobody comes with us."

~♡~

"Everybody is coming with us", Kaoru said sighing. I smiled and looked at the rest. They were all standing in front of the limo, except for Kyoya of course. He can be such a jerk like yesterday. But I knew he cared deeply for her.

"Let's go", Hikaru said stepping in the car with his brother behind him.

"Where are you going?" I suddenly heard. I turned around and saw Kyoya walking our way with his arms crossed. Hikaru stuck his head out and rolled his eyes.

"Getting your sister back of course," Kaoru said dryly.

"She's not my sister", Kyoya said a flash of sadness and regret in his eyes, "Besides why would you."

"Because she has done nothing wrong. She's gone through a lot and clearly you weren't there to support her when she needed you the most", Hikaru replied simply. Kyoya flinched a bit.

"She hasn't been there for me when I needed her either", Kyoya said calm like I know him. I sighed and everyone turned to me.

"Kyoya. Do you even know why she has been gone for five years?" I asked. Kyoya simply shook his head,"She did that for you. I can't tell you why and how or what happened. But trust me when I say that she still cares about you. She has gone through horrible things. Something where a kid shouldn't go through. I really admire how strong she is.
Yes, I know what happened. Don't be mad at her for that. We are going to get her back, if you want it or not."

It was silent for a while. Kyoya just stared at me with showing no emotion on his face.

"I'll come with you. I have made many mistakes.... but this is so far the worst. And I didn't really mean anything of it", he said sounding so sad all of a sudden. I was taken back for a bit. This was the first time that Kyoya showed how vulnerable he was.

"Then what are we waiting for? Get in!", Tamaki said breaking the silence and we all did what he said.

(Y/N) we're coming!

____________________________________

*looks under the bed* Hm.. not here... *looks in the closet* nope! I can't find my inspiration. *slams my head against the table*

I was out of inspiration. Sigh... you can see by the title and how short the chapter is. Lmao

*picks up my teddy bear and says in a deep voice* I believe in you.

Oml I'm pathetic XDDDDD

Anyways, next chapter we will see what you are doing. And I swear to God

 And I swear to God

This is me rn. I had this whole chapter done and then like I wanted to save it but BOOM wattpad closed all of a sudden. I was panicking and opened it again but noooooooo.

It's gone. So I had to rewrite it sigh. Fml

I hope you have a nice day tho XD