Chapter 5: Such A Waste

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was now in the girls bathroom in school. My eyes were a bit red of the crying. The Host Club was beginning soon so that means that school is almost over. Yes, I have been here for 2 hours. Who cares?
I thought I had finally made a friend, only finding out that I didn't. I sighed and focused on my body. How my blood runs through my veins and my breathing. I can control my body in doing particular things. I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes again. They weren't puffy and red anymore. Good.

I walked through the hallway with my head high. The students were gossiping about what happened earlier today. Most girls were angry.

"Did you hear?"

"Kissing a host?!"

"That's that girl, right?"

"Isn't she Kyoya-senpai's sister?"

I didn't pay attention to any of them. At least, I tried. I saw Kyoya walking my way.

"Let's go home", he said and we walked out of school together. Like always.

~♡~

BANG!

Right between the eyes.

BANG!

In his right leg.

BANG!

Left shoulder.
I aimed one more time.

BANG!

Through the heart. I smirked. Stupid heart. You're being fooled again. My imaginary victim fell onto the ground.

Dead.

"You're upset", I heard someone say from behind me. It was Akito. He leaned against a tree with his arms crossed. I ignored him and put my gun away. I looked through my knives.

With which one should I kill him?

"I don't get you, (Y/N)", he said and I turned around to look at him,"Everyone is worried about you. But you keep having secrets. Why are you shutting people out?"

I shrugged not wanting to answer. He took a step closer.

"Why are you always standing alone? After five years you still are distant", he said. I didn't turn around. I didn't want to look at his face.

"Sometimes...", I felt my voice break,"Sometimes standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you."

"We hurt you?" he said chuckling. I finally turned around and faced him.

"Yes. You have no idea what I've been through!" I yelled. Akito stopped dead in his tracks. "You may be right, Akito. I shouldn't shut people out... but that doesn't mean I'm wrong... You just haven't seen my side of the story yet."

Then I walked away. Akito didn't call out to me. I wish he did. I wish he cared for me. I wish that when I say that I am alright that someone would hug me and tell me that they didn't believe me. But I was asking too much.

~♡~

I practiced my smile in the mirror. I've been thinking about the things Akito said. I'm not shutting people out. I'm just keeping them on a distant. I forced a smile on my face when I stepped outside.

How long do I have to fake a smile?

____________________________________

Sorry for the really short chapter but I have a reason for this.

Next chapter you can choose from whose POV I will write.

Kaoru Hitachiin

Or

Hikaru Hitachiin

Or do you have a suggestion?

Please comment. Or else I have to choose!

Bye bye~

Until next chapter!