Chapter 17: Ivan?

It's already been a few days and my 'old' friends are opening up to the hosts. Since they couldn't be here for that long, they've been going back and fort between school and here.

Good thing Honey-senpai had a helicopter or else they couldn't come here as fast. They always come after school unless they have a lot to do. Then they let me know through text.

I was walking down the hall, on my way to the training room when Anna stopped me.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I turned and saw her running towards me. Her big blonde curls danced around her as she ran. "I need to go investigate with some others. And it was my turn to cook and do the dishes. Mind doing it for me?"
I nodded. I didn't mind that much. She smiled and ran off again.

I watched her turning around the corner and walked further.

~Timeskip to dinner~

"They are here!" Samson came in the kitchen running. He grabbed my hand and tried to drag me out of the kitchen. "C'mon (Y/N). Maybe Honey-senpai has brought some cake!" Samson is eight years old and one of the youngest here. He quickly became friends with Honey-senpai. Samson always comes to me first when they arrive.

"Just tell them I'll be in the kitchen, alright? I need to cook dinner for the rest of us", I said smiling. Samson nodded and ran off. Ever since I got here, the group has been growing.

There are now twenty of us. It may not seem a lot but that means that the I.H.F. have twenty projects missing. They can't have that. Fangfang has been spreading the news with her ability. As they are still developing I tried to convince Steven not to but he didn't listen.

"Smells delicious, (Y/N)", Ivan suddenly stood behind me. He startled me and I let a plate fall.
"Sorry! I'll clean it up." Ivan started picking it up when he cut himself.

"You're an idiot, Ivan", I said giggling. I took his hand in mine and healed it. It was a small wound so it was healed in a few seconds. But he didn't let go. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"Oh (Y/N)~" I heard Hikaru say but he immediately stopped when he saw me and Ivan. "Oh. I see. I'm sorry to interrupt." Then he stormed out. I let go of Ivan's hand.

"Wait! Hikaru!", I wanted to run after him but Ivan stopped me. "Just let him be. He's not worth it." I looked at him angrily. This was his fault. And nobody talks to my friends like that. I ran after him and left Ivan in the kitchen.

Ivan's POV

I watch (Y/N) run off. The anger boiled inside me. She should be at my feet. Not running after him.

Besides, I could destroy this... this 'resistance'. Just one call and they could be storming in.

Kyoya, (Y/N)'s older brother, came in. I immediately changed my facial expression.

"Hello, Kyoya", I said and gave him a small nod before I walked off.

This is not over, yet, (Y/N).

____________________________________

Hey!

So I had rushed this one too. XD
I just came home and immediately began. I really need to study for my exams. 😤

Today, after my maths exam I looked outside AND IT WAS SNOWING OML.

And in 5 years there hasn't been so much snow! Even if it did then it would melt immediately. :(

BUT TODAY'S SNOW WAS AWFUL. I mean I was glad it did. But I came to school by bike. The weather forecast didn't say it was going to snow today so... I was fucked.

My LEGS WERE BURNING WHEN I GOT HOME. I couldn't feel my fingers and I was like olaf. Probably if had lain down in the snow nobody would've seen me.

It was snowing really hard. I EVEN HIT A CAR!!! AND IT WAS STANDING STILL!!! I feel kinda guilty but I just kept on cycling. :)

Respect for those who have this every single day. 👏

HAVE A GREAT DAY FURTHER