Chapter 6: Let's Go Out

Kaoru's POV

(Y/N) has been avoiding me the whole week. She talks to everyone of the Host Club except for me and my brother, Hikaru. I actually started to like her...

So I've been observing her this whole week. She spaces out a lot during class but always gets average grades. (Y/N) seems to admire her older brother, Kyoya and you can clearly see that he cares for her.
Although, there's something off about her. She also always caries a notebook. During lunch she writes something in it. I asked Kyoya about it once but he just ignored me. I bet he's angry, too.

Hikaru has been awfully quiet. Even though we haven't talked much, I know he didn't ask Haruhi out yet. Which makes me wonder what he's upto.

I walked around in the gardens when I suddenly heard a growl... it sounded like a wolf. I looked behind the bushes and saw (Y/N) sitting on the ground with the notebook in her lap rubbing her hand.

"Are you alright?" I said without thinking. (Y/N) instantly looked up and shielded her eyes. But when she saw me, she narrowed her eyes.

"What do you want?" she snapped. I sighed and sat next to her on the ground. (Y/N) closed her notebook when she noticed I tried to sneak a peak.

"I just want to talk", I said looking at her. But she was looking everywhere but me.

"I have nothing to say to you", she said crossing her arms and finally looked me in the eyes. The look she was giving me made my heart ache.

"Good. Then just listen", I said softly. She didn't walk away like she did all those times. Every time she did, I saw hurt in her eyes. And that made me sad. "I know you know about the bet. And I wanted to say I'm sorry I wasn't honest." I paused and looked at her reaction. Though, she didn't move nor showed an emotion. 
"I'm not saying sorry for spending time with you, talking to you, making you laugh and caring about you. I feel really bad."
Then she did something I didn't expect.

She stood up, dusted off her dress and said: "I give you one last chance. I don't trust people that easily and if I do. You better don't screw up." She turned around and walked off. "See you later."

I smiled and layed down on the ground, resting one hand on my chest.

~♡~

Hikaru's POV

I heard everything they said and for some reason I didn't like it. (Y/N) has been avoiding me too. There's something off about her.
That day during lunch. That was not a normal kiss. It was special. Sparks were flying.

And I mean that literally.
When I came home I couldn't even sleep and ran the whole night nonstop. I know she felt it too...
She has to.

Then I came up with an idea.

~♡~

"Hey (Y/N)!" I called. She didn't turn around but kept walking. I ruined after her but some girl stopped me.

"Kaoru-kun!" I rolled my eyes when I heard my brother's name. I recognized the girl as one of my regulars.

"Can I help you?" I said faking a smile.

"We're coming to the Club today too!" she said almost yelling. I nodded and walked off. Sigh, she was annoying even though she said only two sentences.

"Let's go on a date", I said grinning and wrapped my arm around her waist. She immediately pushed me away.

"No", she replied simply and walked a bit faster.

"Aww c'mon (Y/N). Why not?" I said pouting. She rolled her eyes and stopped walking.

"Did Haruhi reject you? Poor boy", she said as if she was talking to a little kid. I leaned against the wall.

"No, I didn't ask her", I replied. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"You mean I made myself the school's gossip for nothing?" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Not for nothing no", I replied, "So we're going out."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just ask that girl out."

"That- wait are you jealous?" I chuckled. She wrinkled her nose and then shook her head. "Yes, you are. Besides, she's not as interesting as you. You're a mystery."

"Well Sherlock, if you would get to know me I wouldn't be a mystery anymore", she said and walked off. I smiled while I watched her walking away.

I'm not done yet.

____________________________________

HELLO

YOU MISSED ME?

XD

I BET YOU DID

SOOO
I'M SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER

I don't know why I'm still typing in caps. I kinda had no inspiration and focused on my other book: The Dragon Within

Lolol

I hope you have a nice day!

Sorry for typos btw