Chapter 24: Haru

Alexej put one hand on Haru's lower back holding him down. I was searching my knife when the girl who was very conference about his health the other day. Her name is Marjolein. All of them got experimented on in Belgium. Even Haru. He was transferred there.
      They got word from Fangfang before she got tortured. It took a while before their group got here. I'm just glad they're safe.

The Host Club is coming today, too. Just on time because we need supplies.

      "Don't worry, babe. It's going to be alright", Marjolein said softly. Haru took her hand in his and kissed it. Alexej rolled his eyes at this gesture. He isn't the lovey dovey kind of guy. Before this, he was a huge player I've heard.
       "Okay. Haru?" I said trying to get his attention. He turned his head slightly. "Alexej is holding you down but don't try to move. I might damage something if you do. You can scream as loud as you can. This is going to hurt."

Haru nodded while taking Marjolein's hand once again in his. I nodded at Alexej making sure he knows I'm about to start. I put my hand right above his butt while holding my knife above the lines I drew on his back. As I put my knife on one of the lines Haru panicked and yelled:"Stop!"

Immediately, I took a step backwards startled. Letting out a breathe of relieve Marjolein took in.
      "What's wrong?" she asked caressing his cheek lovingly.
      "I'm just scared", he admitted. Respect. Guys don't do that a lot. Alexej again, rolled his eyes. I glared at him. He should keep in mind that Haru could die or never walk again.
       "You're one of the bravest people I know, Haru. You literally jumped in front of a bullet for me. I'm not going to leave your side. It's the least I can do", she said. Haru nodded again. I sighed and started where I left off.

~♡~

After the surgery I had to do one last thing. Haru sat in front of me with his girlfriend still by his side.

Gently I stroked with a piece of paper along his foot.
       "Tell me if you feel anything", I said as I continued stroking it. Haru nodded and Marjolein smiled. I moved onto the next foot. I did it a few times but he didn't say anything.
       "Are you doing it?" Haru asked. I looked up concerned. Again I tried but this time I went up his leg. "There."
       "Seems like your right leg... You'll need crutches. I'll see if I can do anything for you with my abilities. But this is something major. I'm sorry", I explained. Haru cursed. Marjolein looked at me with a pleading face. I sighed and left the room.

____________________________________

Short chapters. Short chapters anywhere.

I had a great idea for this chapter but forgot.

I know stupid. -_-

I'll make sure to make it longer next time. This book is coming to an end soon, sadly. Tho this is not the end.

There is something big coming.

(~˘▾˘)~