Chapter 16: Traitor

"You told a bunch of humans about us?!" Steven was furious. After I introduced the host club to him, he took me to another room.

Scratch that.

Dragged me.

"That's very risky, (Y/N). Besides, who is this Ivan guy? He doesn't seem to be one of the hosts", Steven looked over his shoulder at the rest of the group. They were all talking to other projects like us. I gave Haruhi permission to tell Kyoya about it.
I still didn't want to talk to him and he got the hint. He left me alone. Giving me some space.
Kyoya was actually talking to Mozart right now.

Yes, I know. Silly name right?

He's from Nigeria. Kyoya seems quite interested in his story. I smiled at the sight of it and then Steven faced me again.

"He seems to be a project, too. He didn't have a name so I named him Ivan", I explained to him not talking too loud so nobody could hear us.

"A project? I've never seen him before."

"Me neither. He must be new."

"Then did he escape? How? And why? I mean... we obviously have our reasons but if he's new..."

"Let's just give him a chance here. That can't hurt right?"

Steven mumbled something but agreed. I smiled and poked him.

"Thanks, Steve!" I said and ran back to my friends. Haruhi saw me running towards them. She gave me a small wave.

"So we can stay?" she asked chuckling. I nodded excitedly. Then I noticed Ivan wasn't around so I asked Haruhi. "He said he'd be right back. Maybe he had to pee?" I giggled and nodded. Maybe.
I left her and approached the twins who were sitting on the couch and observing.

"Hey guys!" I said and sat next to Kaoru. They both said hello. I frowned. They've been quiet the whole time. Is there something wrong?

"There is something-" Hikaru began.

"-off about that guy", Kauro finished just as Ivan entered the room. Nobody paid attention to him except for the three of us. He had a pained expression on his face.
I didn't defend Ivan, because he is acting a bit off. Even if I've known him for a day or two. Ever since the Host Club arrived he's rather been acting shady.

"But anyway, (Y/N), have you decided who you want to marry yet?" Hikaru asked with a big grin on his face. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Uhm, I thought you two didn't...", I didn't even finish my sentence when Kaoru wrapped his arms around me.

"Obviously, she's my plaything. You can have Haruhi. You won the bet, remember?" Kaoru said teasingly knowing it would piss him off. I on the other hand was a tomato.

"Get your hands off her!" Hikaru said angrily and tried to push his brother off me.

"Nah. She's mine", Kaoru said and kissed my cheek. This made Hikaru furious. "Oops. I better go. Later (Y/N)~". Then he ran away with his twin brother chasing him. I was stunned.

There we go again.

____________________________________

Hellooooooo

How've you been ;)

Tomorrow math exam. Yuck.
In general maths are okay. But still!

Hope you like this chapter!
Sorry for any grammar faults bc I rushed to write this chapter.

Have a great day!