Chapter 4: Our Little Bet

Haruhi's POV

After (Y/N) told us about the engagement she left. I couldn't read any emotion on her face. Nobody said a word until the club opened. I guess no one expected the twins to be engaged.
And with (Y/N)'s secret it must be hard. Tch, those rich guys. I'm sure (Y/N) isn't like that.
She didn't even comment on my house. She didn't mistake the whole apartment as my house. (Y/N) didn't even say anything about Ouran being for rich families. I genuinely care for her, like a sister.

After the club I walked over to Kyoya who was sitting in a corner with his notebook and a calculator.

"Kyoya?" he didn't look up but I continued,"Did you know about the engagement?"

"No, I didn't", he replied slightly hurt which surprised me.

"Kyoya", Honey said.

"Didn't", Hikaru continued.

"Know", Kaoru continued further.

"SOMETHING?!", Tamaki yelled and I sighed. Tamaki ran towards Kyoya. "How come?!"

"I suspected something happened after she talked to my father, because she was crying and when I tried to comfort her she ran away", Kyoya said making it sound like it wasn't a big deal. Tamaki's mouth particularly touched the ground.

"I'm glad she did", I said and everyone turned to look at me,"If she didn't then I wouldn't be here."

"Ah yes, (Y/N) saved Haruhi's life", Kyoya said proud and it made me smile.

"She did?" Hikaru said looking at the door where (Y/N) exited. I nodded.

~♡~

Your POV

I sat on a bench in the courtyard with my notebook in my hand. I made notes of everyone I meet. All the information about that person is written in my little notebook. Appearance, relatives, status, height, weight, history, background, relationships, etc. Nobody knew about this book. I was currently writing information down about Mori.

Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka is a 3rd-year student at Ouran Academy and the second-oldest member of the Ouran Host Club. As a Host, he is considered the "Wild" and the "Strong-Silent" type. He is rarely seen without his cousin and best friend, Honey, who is often found riding on his shoulders. Historically, the Morinozuka family had served the Haninozuka family for many generations before marriage joined the families, thus breaking the master-servant tradition; despite this, Mori still faithfully looks out for Honey and attends to his wishes. He is a national champion in kendo and a skilled karate practitioner. His stoic and sometimes scary demeanor hides the fact that he has a peculiar connection with animals, also said that he has a "fetish for small things" (Honey, Haruhi, etc.).

By only eye contact I get all those bits and pieces information about them. I then remembered something I heard in the hallway.

Popular by the girls, too. Although, the guys call him sometimes a piece of furniture.

I then quickly added something to it.

Sexiest damn sofa I've ever seen.

I heard someone chuckle and turned around only to see Mori standing behind me. He was blushing and then realised why. He read that...
I felt my cheeks getting warm and I turned around. Mori sat down next to me, staring ahead of him.

"How do you know all this?" he asked. I looked at him as if the excuse was written on his forehead.

"I-uh...", I actually had no idea what to say.