Chapter 7: New Victim

Your POV

I took my notebook out of my bag as I saw flashes again. I took a pen and wrote everything down.

Hikaru Hitachiin is the elder of the Hitachiin twins and is in Class 1-A with his younger twin, Kaoru, and fellow Host Club member,Haruhi Fujioka. Although he is considered the "leader twin," he is less mature than Kaoru when it comes to managing his emotions and dealing with others.

While writing I saw Kaoru watching me. But eventually lost interest when he couldn't read what I wrote.

Hikaru and his younger twin, Kaoru, As the classmates of Haruhi, both Hitachiins are major rivals to Tamaki's romantic interest for the female Host, which causes a humorous amount of friction between the President and the twins. It has been shown that although their looks are identical, Hikaru's character differs greatly from that of Kaoru's, and he is more dependent on his brother than the reverse.

I remember they played "Which one is Hikaru? Game" during the Host Club. It was fun to watch those girls trying but for me and Haruhi it seems so obvious. That made me think of what they said to Tamaki no long ago.

Hikaru tends to part his hair to the right, while Karou parts his to the left. Although they tell Tamaki that they switch it on a daily basis, the parting of their hair is generally consistent, unless they are deliberately attempting to confuse others.

That should do it. Satisfied I put my book back and listened to what to teacher said.

"You'll make a paper due next week Friday. You have to partner up with this one because you need to make a biography of your partner", she said and after explaining another few things she said we could start. I saw Kaoru walking my way which made me smile but then I heard someone sitting next to me.

"Let's partner up (Y/N)-Chan~" I looked back at Kaoru but he shrugged and walked Haruhi's way. I sighed.

"I'm going to do this alone", I told Hikaru and it's for the best. What if someone finds out my secret.

"This is one thing you can't do alone. I promise no flirting", he said grinning. I sighed and gave in. Hikaru smiled and took a notebook out of his bag. "What do you like?"

"I like long romantic walks on the beach, rainbows and unicorns", I said rolling my eyes while Hikaru wrote the bullshit down. "Are we done here?"

"I can't do anything with this (Y/N). It has to be an biography not a playboy article", Hikaru said.

"I told you what you wanted to hear. Can I go now?"

"No, I-"

"Why am I even asking you permission?" I cut him off, "I can go whenever I want." I said standing up and walking out off class. But someone grabbed my arm and spun me around, pinning me against the wall. I looked up to see Hikaru... he was close. Very close. I was trapped, both of his arms were next to my head, caging me in. 

"I just want to have a little fun, (Y/N)-chan~", he whispered in my ear. His hot breath hitting my skin and making me shiver. Before I could say something he nibbled on my earlobe. All I could here was my heavy breathing and my pounding heart. "Let's do this again some other time." 

Then he left me. Wanting for more. 

I groaned and hit my head against the wall. Why did I give in so easily? I sighed and ran off in high speed. 

____________________________________

Hy~

I hope you didn't wait too long on this chapter because I have no idea when I published the last one. I don't keep track of the days when it's vacation.

And I'm sorry for the short chapter.

I hope you guys have a nice day~