Chapter 25: Boyfriend?!

"Simon, you stay here. Call me if you see anything suspicious", I said while jumping out of the car. Kaoru quickly followed.
      "Okay yeah, I'll do the boring job", Simon said sighing. I rolled my eyes and didn't respond any further. Simon and the twins both volunteered to go get some stuff. Unfortunately, Steven said only three people are going. Since Simon was the only one who could drive; he went with us. And I have no idea how the twins decided but Kaoru eventually stepped up. Hikaru looked pissed and left the room. I wanted to go after him but Kaoru stopped me.

The summer breeze hit my skin. I smiled. Happy, because I got outside again. Kaoru was excited because he finds commoners interesting. We both entered the supermarket. Kaoru left my side to get a basket. I already walked down the aisle when Kaoru ran back to me. Happily we walked further.

~♡~

Every time I put something in the basket Kaoru asks what it is. It's cute. We were talking about regular stuff. I mostly filled him in on what happened the last month.
       "We just need to move some stuff and-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw a familiar face turning around the corner. I could recognise that face everywhere. Kaoru frowned and wondered why I stopped. He looked at what I was looking at. Immediately, I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of here.

       "(Y/N)?" just my luck. I plastered a fake smile on my face, facing my ex best friend. Kaoru crossed his arms while scanning the guy. His blonde hair was a mess. He hasn't changed a bit. Alan walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

Kaoru's POV

I don't like him.

Don't ask me why. I just don't. I coughed trying to get their attention. The guy finally let go of (Y/N). She looked uncomfortable and that gave me another reason to not like him.
        "It's been so long!" the guy said with a big grin on his face.

I hate his voice. And what a stupid smile.

       "Not long enough it seems", (Y/N) said also with a big smile. This made me relax. I'm not the only one who didn't like this creature in front of us. The guy's smile faltered. He sighed and ran a hand through his perfect hair.

His hair is perfect. But mine is better. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

       "Look, (Y/N), it... I didn't have a choice alright? I was hoping you would forgive me", the guy said hope filled his voice. (Y/N) scoffed. In my mind a threw a fist in the air. Not holding back, I wrapped my arm around her waist. Th guys eyes snapped to my face as if noticing me just now.
       "And who is this?" the buffoon in front of me asked jealous.
       "This is... my boyfriend", (Y/N) said. Her cheeks turned pink while I stood there grinning like an idiot. She could've said anything; brother, cousin. But no. She said boyfriend. You don't hear me complaining though.
        "Boyfriend, huh?" the guy forced a smile on his face. (Y/N) faced me halfway with her hand on my chest and my hand resting on her lower back. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.
         "Kaoru this is... an old friend of mine, Alan. And Alan this is Kaoru. My boyfriend", (Y/N) said smiling.

This is the best day of my life. Well, at least until I marry this girl who is in my arms right now.

The buffoon nodded politely. We then said our goodbyes and he left. Happily I took her hand in mine and walked further. (Y/N) didn't protest. The whole time she was looking of her shoulder. I chuckled and dragged her around the corner. Her eyes widened and I pushed her against the wall. My hands were on either side of her head. Her cheeks turned slightly pink as I got closer.
       She closed her eyes when my lips brushed hers. As (Y/N) was tired of teasing she pressed her lips against mine. They felt just as soft as they looked like. Both my hands held her by her hips. One of her hands pulled at my hair making me go crazy. I picked her up and (Y/N) wrapped her legs around me.

I suddenly realized we were at the supermarket. Everybody could spot us. I pulled back. (Y/N) frowned as I did so.
     "This isn't the right place", I said. (Y/N) blushed and let go of me. I looked around. A little kid and a parent were just turning around the corner.
      "Mom, why were they eating each other?" I heard the kid ask. The mother was rushing to get away.
      "Seems like they were thirsty- I mean hungry. Just forget that you saw that okay?"

We both started laughing. (Y/N) picked up the basket and led the way. I didn't mind. At least I got a nice view then. I smiled at my own joke as she looked at cookies.

I hope we will continue that soon...

____________________________________

So that was it for this chapter

What did you think? (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ