Chapter 29: My Sleeping Beauty

Depending on who you prefer of the twins you need to read different chapters.

You can read both if you want, it's up to you!

In the beginning of every chapter where you need to choose between the two; one of their names will be written at the beginning.

Enjoy!

____________________________________

--------------

Kaoru
--------------

When I heard about (Y/N)'s condition, I immediately came here. I couldn't care less about school.
After their fight, they first made sure they were safe. The resistance found a place in the woods. There were several small cottages. Mario told us this is where she would spend her vacation with her family before she became what she is now.

(Y/N) seems to be in a sort of coma. Whatever Kyoya did to her, Samson said it wasn't completely his fault. I didn't want to hear it.
Kyoya was her brother. How could he do something like that?! Two weeks have passed since the incident. Kyoya hasn't gone to school ever since either. The Host Club comes often to check up on her.

They wanted to stay but Tao and I were against it. It would be too suspicious. Hikaru didn't stay either. He made up an excuse for our parents.
I have no idea what he said. And I didn't care either. I would stay by her side.

I looked down at the sleeping beauty. I never leave her side, except when Anna wants to wash her.
I took gently her hand in mine. They didn't feel the same as that time in the supermarket. I smiled thinking back at it. She didn't do anything to deserve this.
(Y/N) even wanted to sacrifice herself for us.
"Kaoru", her soft whisper sounded so loud. I stiffened and looked down at (Y/N). Anna didn't quite describe it as a coma. Nobody of us really knew what was going on. But we called it that. A sort of coma. She didn't react to anything til now.
Joy welled inside my chest. I smiled wildly at the sleeping beauty.

I never thought I would fall for her. My kinda fiancé.
I honestly forgot about that til now. The engagement may not count under these circumstances right now, but maybe some day...

"Don't worry. You're not getting rid of me that easily", I said with a grin and kissed her forehead. (Y/N) didn't react again. Sighing I sat back down.
A small knock disturbed the silence. I looked up and saw Simon in the door opening.

He hasn't been doing well. He blames himself for what happened to (Y/N). I have to admit at the beginning I was mad at him, too. Now it has faded.
I'm just mad at myself. I gave Simon a small nod while he walked in. He shook his head when he saw that she was still asleep.
"I'm sorry", he said for the hundredth time this week. I waved it off. Simon had bags underneath his eyes. Nobody could sleep.

(Y/N) doesn't realise how attached all of them grew to her and his much they care about her. Every few hours people come in, only to get disappointed. A few days ago, Tao and Anna were arguing about who would take over Steven's place for the time being.
Anna said that (Y/N) should. Tao was against it because she was in a coma. So he wanted Alexej to take over. Eventually Alexej stepped up. He would take over while (Y/N) is recovering. After that, she will be leader, if she wants to.
Both were satisfied with that. Alexej wanted (Y/N) to be leader as much as the others. I think she would do great.

"How long do you think we need to keep running?" I looked up at Simon who suddenly spoke up. He didn't face me. He kept his eye on (Y/N).
"I honestly don't know", I said. I didn't even think about that actually. Without saying anything Simon left the room again.

No matter how long it takes. I will protect my sleeping beauty from every dragon out there. Even if it's her own brother.