Chapter 20: Kiss

"Hikaru?" I knocked on the door twice. I didn't hear anything.
He dead already? After knocking another time I decided to come in.
His strawberry blonde hair appeared a bit from underneath the covers.
"Hikaru? I came to thank you for what you did for me...", I sat down next to him on his bed. He sat up straight slowly. The blanket slid off him revealing his toned chest. I felt my cheeks burning and looked away.

"Hm?" he was still half asleep but smiled when he saw you looking away. "Actions speak more than words, (Y/N)-chan~" He hugged me and muzzled his nose in my neck. "So show me how thankful you are with a kiss~"

I faced him and wanted to protest but he smashed his lips on mine. My mind screamed to get away from him that I will get hurt, but nope. My body had other plans. Our lips moved in sync. Hikaru deepens the kiss, pinning me down on the bed.
Before we got too far I pushed him off me.

"You got your kiss, Hikaru", I said giggling and walking backwards towards the door. Hikaru grinned at my playfulness.

"For this one time. I'll let you go. But next time I want more", he said winking. I laughed and closed the door. With a small blush on my cheeks, I walked towards the living room where the rest of the group was.

I liked it.

A lot.

____________________________________

Didn't have much inspiration "ma bon" like we would say here. 😂

(But alright or whatever)

I was thinking of making another fanfiction 🤔 after this one is finished. Have no idea which anime yet tho. 😂

BTW EXAMS ARE DONE😆😆😆

Ha! And my siblings still have school. 😁 One of the few reasons why I love high school. Altho I have more reasons to hate it. -_-

(Love the gif idk why)

Have a nice day further!