BONUS CHAPTER

------------
Hikaru
------------

"You better don't eat my little princess", Hikaru said jokingly to Kyoya. You were sitting in a chair with a wolf in front of you. Kyoya could control his inner beast, thanks to you of course. You helped him. Now he runs around in the forest a lot. And he actually enjoys it.

"It is very educational" That's how he puts it. You now live in a small village where almost nobody comes. Amaze did a great job. During the summer occasionally people come or pass by. There is this one family who really enjoys being here so they come yearly.

Your jobs also fit well with your abilities. Tao has become a teacher. Léon and Alexej are helping with new homes for more supernaturals. Amaze thinks there are more of us locked up in the I.H.F. probably failed experiments.

You smiled at the sight in front of you. Kyoya curiously came closer towards the little human on your lap. She reached out for his nose and eventually grabbed it laughing. Hikaru keeled down next to the two of you and took your hand in his.

"That's our princess", he said kissing her head gently. You have a daughter. And she is currently sitting on your lap trying to reach out for the wolf. (C/N) was her name.

(I didn't want to ruin this for you so choose a name. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ)

She has got strawberry blonde hair just like her father but your (E/C). You eventually put her on the ground so she had more access to her uncle. Kyoya sat in front of (C/N). The little girl crawled towards him. She stopped and tried standing up when she was close enough. A few times, it didn't work.
You were about to help her when Hikaru stopped you.

"Let her do it by herself", he said with a grin. You slapped his arm but gave in. When (C/N) stood up she hugged the big wolf that was twice her size. Kyoya looked down at her and licked her forehead. The girl started laughing. (C/N) then turned and walked back to her parents. This time she climbed on her father's lap. Kyoya turned back into his human form.

"She's perfect, (Y/N)" Kyoya said with a smile. You hugged him. "But I'm worried to which ability she'll have. She can hurt herself."

"We'll worry about that when the time comes", a new voice joined the conversation. You smiled seeing him. Kaoru was currently standing behind Kyoya with a big grin on his face. You ran up to him and jumped in his arms.
Kaoru has been gone for a few months. Business with the Hiitachin family. He took over the company so that Hikaru could live his life with me.

"I've heard I became a grand-father. Time flies", you smiled seeing your father-in-law following closely behind. Hikaru took the risk to invite his father to the wedding. You explained everything that happened. The Hiitachin family cut all ties with the I.H.F. and the Ootori family. You greeted him with a hug which he gladly returned. Hikaru suddenly stood behind you with (C/N) in his arms.

Kaoru and Mr. Hitachiin couldn't be here when she was because they were on a business trip. You guessed they came home early to surprise the three of you. (C/N) was watching her grandfather with big (E/C) eyes. He lifted her and was talking to her in Japanese. You smiled as Hikaru puts his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I'm glad that after all we've been through we get a happy end", he said whispering in your ear. You sighed happily and leaned in on him, watching Kaoru whine because he didn't get to hold the little princess.

~♡~

That weekend the Host Club visited too. Like the times before Honey-senpai would try to feed (C/N) cake while you and Haruhi talked. Hikaru and Kaoru were back to being the twins as Mori and Kyoya talked about... whatever they were talking about.
Tamaki on the other hand held (C/N) in his arms while telling her how adorable she is and calling her princess.

The End
~~~♡~~~

That was another Bonus chapter. *sighs* Honeslty I'll miss writing this book. I had a lot of fun doing so and reading your comments.

I hope you all liked how this book ended and went! Advice is always welcome since I can still learn and make progress.

Have a good day!

~ XxB-POTATOxX ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ