Chapter 14: Jealousy

I gripped his hand tightly and looked down at the ground. Ivan and I were now standing on the edge of the train. Ready to jump off. The wind blew in my hair. Not long ago there was even a mosquito in my mouth. I hate it when that happens. 

"Are you ready?" Ivan asked me slightly worried. I looked up at him nodding and smiling. This is not the first time I do something dangerous and reckless like this. But my heart still pounded like crazy.  Ivan looks back at the ground who was passing by fast.
Without warning me he jumps, taking me with him.

I tried to slow us both down so that we don't land hard. But because of the sudden jump we tumbled of the small hill. After a few moments I tried to sit up. Pain struck me. I hit my leg when we fell. Groaning I sat up and inspected my leg. Ivan walked my way laughing.
"That was quite fun!" he said. His smile faded when he saw my leg.
"What happened?"

"You happened, I29", I said forcing a smile on my face. "You should've warned me." He sat down next my leg. There was blood coming out of it, and a lot too. I needed to stop the bleeding at least. I concentrated on my leg and the pain. Healing costs energy so I won't heal it completely just yet. Food is life.

"I am sorry. I saw a helicopter and didn't want them to see us", he explained. That caught my attention.

"Helicopter?"

As answer to my question a helicopter flew by really close to the ground.

"(Y/N)!"

The helicopter was so loud. It's like someone is calling my name but I'm not sure. All of a sudden Ivan pulled me behind him.

"(Y/N)!" I looked up and saw Haruhi. She was waving at me from inside the helicopter. She was about to jump but Tamaki stopped her.

~♡~

Hikaru's POV

Haruhi was waving enthousiastically at (Y/N). I would've been happy too if (Y/N) wasn't hiding behind an unknown guy. I don't like him anyway.

Kaoru, who was sitting next to me, also didn't look pleased. Kyoya surprisingly didn't either.

This will get interesting.

____________________________________

Hy guys!

I know it has been a while but I am back. I am really sorry.

I needed to take a break because there was a lot of stuff going on. Personal things that don't really matter rn. XD

Short chapters like the old days.

HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN??