Chapter 12: No Name

"Who are you?" I suddenly heard from behind me. I turned around to see a guy from my age standing there with a knife aimed at me. His hands were shaking so I bet he has never hold a knife. The guy had blond hair with blue or more Grey eyes. I stood there calm with my hands behind my back waiting for the flashes. But none...
"Who are you! Answer me!" he yelled when I didn't respond.

"I'm Santa Claus", I said bowing a bit and grinning. The guy was obviously pissed and took action. He was looking for options. His eyes say it all. He will or throw the knife or just stab me. The guy decided and I could see from his stance and feet what he decided. As he looped forward with the knife I dodged it easily without even using my ability. His eyes widened in surprise and looked at me.

Now he was going to take a risk. He is going to throw it, and it seems he's not good at that. I easily caught it as if it was nothing. His mouth hung open and I sat down playing with the knife.

"I'm nobody important. And the way you threw was wrong and when you wanted to stab me. Your actions were way too obvious. Playing with a knife is dangerous", I said dead serious. The guy, too, sad down slowly.

"How? What..", he was lost at words which made me smile. Then it faded away when I saw something on his neck.

"What's that on your neck?" I asked with no emotion. The guy flinched and put a hand on it to hide it. I came closer and eventually sat in front of him. He still didn't look my way but his pulse quickened when I came closer. "Show me", no reaction so I took action. I pinned him down with his hands above his head and I took his shirt off to see it better.

Okay no, I wanted to see if he has abs. Why would I pull his shirt off to look at his neck? C'mon people.

I was right. He had a tattoo on his neck. A Barcode, and not just a Barcode.

"Oh, you're a supernatural too?" I asked confused. Because something isn't right. I've never met him on my journey, he doesn't know how to fight while everyone gets a training.

"You are one too!?" the guy asked in surprise but it's too much. As if he practiced it.

That was an horrible description of what you mean you, dumbass.

As I ignored the voice in my head I looked at his code. Of course every Barcode is different. Every project has a name right? Well, underneath the Barcode is our name written, our project name. For the sake of I.H.F they made sure we can hide the code. It disappears whenever we want it to. But it seems like he doesn't know. His was I29 and I looked at him in wonder.

"What's your real name?" I asked but he looked confused. "No English? Japanese then? O namae Hanan desuka?" the guy was still looking at me as if I just pooped a Pokémon. "Dutch? Wat is u echte naam? Allez, vous ne savez pas? Ma joj! Hajde reći više!" I was speaking all kinds of languages and still. Then I finally understood.
"You don't have a name?" He shook his head frowning.

"My name is I29 right?" he asked still confused. I shook my head.

"No. That's your project name. My REAL name is (Y/N). You don't have one do you?" He shook his head. "Then I'll give you one! I'll call you... I29... hm.. Ivan!"

"I like that actually", he said nodding.

"What's your ability?", I asked curious even though there's still something off. I can't describe it. Call it woman intuition.

"I'm immune to other's abilities. So if you would read my emotion your couldn't. Or if you want to cast fire at me you couldn't. Unless I deactivate it", he explained. I listened carefully and wondered if I can do that too someday. That would come in handy. "What about you?"

"I have basically everything", I said chuckling. As I explained he found it apperantally fascinating and asked all kinds of questions.

____________________________________

This was a bit longer 😂
I suddenly BAM GOT INSPIRATION. But I didn't want to make it too long bc I am too lazy. I've been to a wedding yesterday and a party. I came home around 3 am and woke up around 7 so like whut. XD

Wifi is still shit so yeah. Oh and forgot to ask like a few chapters ago.I changed the cover! What do you guys think of it?

And we're almost at 1k or its just my phone acting weird idk XD but either way! I never thought It would get this many reads.

Have a great day!!! ^^