Chapter 21

"Sunny days, everybody loves them, tell me, baby
Can you stand the rain? (Can you stand it?)
Storms will come (I know, I know all the days won't be perfect)
This we know for sure (But tell me can you stand it)
Can you stand the rain? (Can you stand the rain?)."
New Edition "Can You Stand the Rain"

August

I looked through the window and saw Ashanti running around in the rain. Since I've been in L.A., I don't think I've ever seen it rain.

"Queen, come inside!" I yelled when I opened her front door.

"No! I'm having fun." She shouted back. I swear she enjoys acting like a little kid. Like what grown woman finds pleasure in getting all wet from jumping in puddles and dirty from the mud? Ashanti, that's who.

"You're going to get sick!" I don't like being near sick people unless I personally know them because I can't afford to get sick myself.

"Come outside with me!" She was twirling around, running free like a bird when she really needed to get her *ss inside the house. Ashanti didn't even have a raincoat or boots on. So, I decided to go out there and get her, but not without putting on my jacket and removing my new kicks. I slipped on a a pair of slides I found by the door. I'm glad no one is here to witness this and Ashanti has some small feet.

"Let's go." I picked her up and put her over my right shoulder. Just as I was walking to go back inside, I slipped on the wet grass and we both fell into the mud.

"Man. This is some bullsh*t." I became so pissed, while Ashanti was busy giggling as if everythang was funny and nothing bad just happened. She got up and reached out for my hand. When I was standing up straight again, I glared at her as she  started pouting and batting her eyes, which y'all already knew got me.

"You can't say that you've done this before." Ashanti remarked.

"I guess you're right." We stood in the rain for a little while longer in an embrace that quickly escalated into a full blown make out session.

Ashanti pushed into me to the point we were body to body. She had arms around my neck with my hands gently grabbing her hips. We could feel each other's heat as our lips pressed against each other. Our mouths were dancing to the rhythm of the rain; our tongues fighting for dominance, soft moans coming from Ashanti, and gasps of air when we paused for a second to let each other breathe. Queen and I were in pure ecstasy with her fingers lightly stroking the back of my hair and mine exploring every inch of her voluptuous curves and thighs.

We heard an engine roar into the driveway and Iman and Teyana each got out of the car with an umbrella in hand, looking at us like we were out of our minds. Sh*t, if they hadn't come, we would have gone even further in the lawn.

 Sh*t, if they hadn't come, we would have gone even further in the lawn