Chapter 47

"I am a sinner who's probably gonna sin again
Lord, forgive me! Lord, forgive me!
Things I don't understand
Sometimes I need to be alone
Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Bitch, don't kill my vibe!
I can feel your energy from two planets away
I got my drink, I got my music
I would share it, but today I'm yelling
Bitch, don't kill my vibe! Bitch, don't kill my vibe!
Kendrick Lamar "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe"

August

Miracle, please take the hint and leave. You're really irking me to the max right now. I keep pushing her to the side because I'm trying to work in the studio, but she's behaving like she'll die if she doesn't have my full, undivided attention.

It's my fault for telling her where I was going to be. Chris, Sean, and I were here for a few hours before she came along; we were vibing and getting things done. Now, it feels like the mood has been spoiled.

Sean and Chris are acting like they can't hear or see sh*t and they're remaining silent. They are so fake. I want to smoke in peace because a n*gga is stressing, but I know Miracle is going to blow my high complaining about the smell and all that nonsense. She likes smoking the hookah at the club though.

I need to finish this album and Ashanti playing games with me. She's been posting pictures of how much fun she's having on her vacation is getting me heated. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Ashanti's having a great time and moving on after what happened, but she's showing what's mine to the whole world. Those thirsty, musty *ss n*ggas keep commenting how they would smash or wife her up.

Not on my watch.

Plus, Ashanti has been sending me mixed signals. Like at the party, she didn't say a word to me even when she saw me burning a hole through the side of her face. Then, she wants to act all friendly when the crew's together or in public.

I'm telling you; Ashanti would make a remarkable actress. She would be collecting checks from every corner. But I don't think I can handle being just friends anymore. I have a feeling some dude is going to swoop in like Superman and save her as if she was a damsel in distress, especially on her trip.

"August, August." Miracle snapped me out of my thoughts, shaking my arm. Man what?

 Man what?

"Wazzam?"

"You didn't hear a word I said, did you?"

"I did. You said you wanted to go out tonight." I guessed. That's all she talks about apart from shopping, money, or bumping and grinding.

"Yeah and there's this dress I want to buy for the club. It would flaunt my curves and all eyes would be on me. I know that you'll love it." She wants to go partying in less than 5 hours and now wants to buy her outfit. How does that make sense?