Chapter 50

"I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man."
Bruno Mars "When I Was Your Man"

August

Your boy is looking good today. I'm tired as f*ck from last night, but I promised Chris that I would hang with him today; especially because he told me that Queen was coming. I hopped on board real quick.

I'm not tired because I was messing with Miracle or something like that. I cut her off; I don't care what her motives were during our short lived relationship. I'm done with her and I need to get back on the grind. I've spent too much money and time. She kept calling me repeatedly for the first few days until she got the hint. I already know once she sees me in public, Miracle is going to make a big scene. I'm ready for her though.

Chris picked us up and we stopped for breakfast first at McDonald's. Dunkin' Donuts would've been a better choice, but it wasn't on the way. Ashanti suggested Panera Bread, but I can't do that vegetarian sh*t. I like a little sausage or chicken with my breakfast.

The cashier at the Drive-Thru was so shocked when we pulled up to the window to get our food and drinks. We signed the back of her phone for her, making her faint. I hope she's all right.

I think the coffee Ashanti got is making her a little crazy. She keeps singing to every song that comes on the radio; she's dancing like she's at some party.

"Got the club goin' up, on a Tuesday
Got your girl in the cut and she choosey
Club goin' up, on a Tuesday
Got your girl in the cut and she choosey
Club goin' up, on a Tuesday
Got your girl in the cut and she choosey
Club goin' up, on a Tuesday
Got your girl in the cut and she choosey."

And it's ironic because today is Tuesday.

Photo

"You need some help." I looked behind my seat at Ashanti.

"Boy, bye. You can't bring me down. Music is going to put me in a good mood, so I don't lose my patience quickly since I have to deal with y'all all day. I'm only here for Karrueche because she's afraid that Chris is going to do something stupid." I don't know about Chris, but I am not that bad.

So guess where Chris, Ashanti, and I going?

To the tattoo shop because he has to finish what he started last week. He got this crazy idea to get this bull, well the Taurus, on the back of his head next to Venus De Milo. I don't know where he gets these wild ideas from.

"Are you going to get anything done?" Chris asked me.

"Nah. Wait, I can get Queen's name on my back."

"Yeah right." She mumbled.

"You wanna bet?" Ashanti rolled her eyes, but didn't utter a word. "I want all the ladies to know that I'm yours. Every time I'm giving you those long strokes and you claw at my back, it'll be a constant reminder. That sh*t will make our love making even more blissful." Queen reached forward to smack me, but I dodged out the way because I'm smooth like that. Chris dapped me up and we both laughed. Ashanti was blushing and I knew she was thinking about it with her inner freaky self.