Chapter 01

"Rise and Shine, Seohyunnie!" Sehun shouted barging into his twin's room, "Five more minutes, please.." She pleaded rolling over. "Yah! You're gonna be late for our first day!" He shouted waking her up suddenly, luck is not on her side as always, so she ended up falling out of her bed on to the carpeted floor with a groan.

"Ow." She muttered sitting up and rubbed the back of her head. "We only have 36 minutes before the school starts, so better get ready!" He shouted leaving the room with a satisfied grin. "36 minutes, are you kidding me?" She grunted before going to the bathroom.

----

"Well that's a new record." Sehun teased when he saw her decending down the stairs in a hurry, stumbling in the process. "Oh shut up." She said taking a seat in the table "My pleasure." He smiled and she grabbed an apple.

"This is new also." He smirked noticing that his twin was only eating an apple today, usually she was an eater. "Oh my, what are you two sitting there! You'll be late now!" Their mother said, they both looked at each other and quickly stood up fixing the straps of their backpack.

"It's your fault!" Sehun accused her as they ran outside to the school "Don't blame it on me! You were part of it also!" She shouted back. "I'm sorry if you're a heavy sleeper then!" He mocked her, they always quarrel over some little things.

"Ok ok!" She groaned giving up, breathing heavily. They reached the school finally. "I definitely don't want this to happen, ever again." She pouted entering the school building with him,

"To Class 8-A!" He shouted not caring if some students was giving them weird looks. "Mhmm." She murmured going up the stairs to the second floor where their homeroom was located.

"Mr. Min! Why are you late again?!" A teacher shouted making them froze in front of the door to the classroom "Sh-t.." Sehun cursed under his breath. Without any hesitations, Seohyun pushed the door only for the teacher to snapped his head to the twin's direction.

"How may I help you?" The teacher said in a stern voice "We're the new students here.." Sehun trailed off gulping nervously. "Joesonghabnida, seonsaeng-nim." She finished and bowed apologetically.

"Is that so? I'll let this slide for this time only, please don't do it again." The teacher said, his voice was more calmer now than before. "I'm Mr Lee MinHyun, your adviser for this whole school year and since your new, introduce yourselves please." He said letting them in.

"Class quiet please! We have two new students today." Mr. Lee shouted silencing the noisy students, especially girls who couldn't stop squealing around their seats when they saw Sehun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida, this is my younger twin.." "Oh Seohyun imnida." Seohyun said cutting her twin off rudely. "There is an available seats in the end." Mr. Lee said, they nodded before going to the corner and took a seat.

"Please turn your book to page 42 for our first lesson for today." He said.

"Did you brought your book, Seohyun?" Sehun said as he kept searching in his backpack "Ne, I think you left yours." She said bringing it out and smiled. "Let's share, just for this day." He said smiling thankfully "Arasseo." Seohyun smiled placing the book between them.

----

"Yah hyung.." Jimin whispered to Yoon Gi who was busy "What is it Jimin-ah?" He asked a bit annoyed. "Where are you staring at?" He asked, his tone full of curiousity "It's nothing, just spacing out." Yoon Gi lied diverting his gaze away.

~•~•~

Finally updated! xD I was having some difficulties writing stories like these so please forgive me.

It takes me days just to think of a chapter xD

Mmkay, annyeong. ^_^;

-WithYourHope

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @WithYourHopee