Chapter 23

"24 per 7, I only had thoughts about you all day long.

The first date that I'm anticipating,

I feel like it'll be a special day for me.

I can be a gentleman,

'Cause I'm your boyfriend.

Hm hm after thinking,

I stayed up the whole night."

24/7=Heaven by 방탄소년단.

----

Yoongi's POV

"Are you sure that your feet is not hurting from all this walking?" I asked her, squeezing her hand tighter. "Ne, I'm sure. Don't you get worried over me, arasseo?" She said smiling and pinched both of my cheeks lightly.

"What kind of a boyfriend will I be if I did that? Having no concern over his girlfriend? Pfft, I'd rather risk my life for you than let you go away." I scoffed as I slid my arm on her waist and pulled her closer to me. "You know that I could never ever get worried enoughwhen I always think of you. Getting afraid all of the sudden when I thought that something bad might happen to you." I added.

"Aish.. It's alright if you get worried to me, but not that much." Seohyun stuck her lower lip out, pouting slightly and leaned her head against my shoulder. Enjoying the soft breeze while we walked around in this park.

I bit my lip anxiously and glanced at my wristwatch.

"I'm starting to hate the time. Why is it so slow?"

"Is there something wrong, Yoongi?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Ani, everything's fine. Yah, why don't you call me Oppa instead of my name?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I prefer calling you by your name. And besides, I like the sound of Yoongi more than Oppa nor Yoongi Oppa." She said.

I just smiled and kissed her forehead, closing my eyes as I say a few words in my mind.

"That's what I love about you." I grinned and playfully tapped her nose. 

"Our love blooms beautifully like cherry blossoms. But what if it suddenly fades away quickly?"

Tons of boulders weighed down on my shoulders as I sighed quietly.

"I promise that I will never hurt you and love you eternally."

----

Jungkook's POV

A month.

It's been a month since I left South Korea and migrated to Los Angeles. It is a tough decision for me to make, my parents kept reminding me to becareful to myself while my older brother looks after me. I slowly get emotional when they kept doing it really.

Also, it's been a month and yet I missed her already. I didn't get to bid farewell to her in personal, only in a text message. I'm afraid because I might accidentally spill out on what I feel for her and everything between us and their relationship gets screwed up badly.

I don't wanna be the blame or cause for that, I care for the both of them. For their own sake of their happiness. And for my own sake. Even if I'm hurting myself on what I am doing. I can't bare to see the both of them in pain.

A painful reality that I have to accept in which it is facing my right now. The truth where everything cannot be owned in just a snap of a finger.

I breathed out heavily as I gripped my shoulder bag's strap tightly. A month of suffering without the other's presence, always going into this academy with a forced smile playing around on my lips. Kept seeing new faces and not theirs anymore.

Shoved. Pushed.

The other students who attended in this Dance Academy kept shoving and pushing each other off without noticing it. Loud footsteps that had combined together from all of them in this hallway until outside the building.

A low grunt escaped past my mouth and excused myself in the crowd of girls and boys. Upon going outside and walked past to the main gates, I already saw my brother's car waiting for me.

"Let's go, hyung." I murmured sliding into the backseat and pressed the side of my head against the windshield. Closing my eyes muttering a few words to myself.

"It's alright. You'll be able to supress this pain once you come back and see them again. Promising myself that I will be there to make you happy."

----

I woke up breathing heavily as I sat up, trying to wipe away the sweat and the tears that had formed and cascaded down my cheeks.

"Why am I suddenly crying? It's just a dream right?" I told myself still wiping my eyes that hurts abit from crying. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to recall back the dreams that had occured.

'Noona! Watch out!'

No. This can't be happening.

"Ahh, Jungkook stop. Nothing is going to happen to her." I reassured myself rubbing both of my temples using my thumbs. The rain that soaked her tear-stained cheeks looks so real. Her once bright eyes is replaced by a dull broken one as tears glistened against it.

But everything seems to happen so fast and my world burned when I saw her laying on the ground.

----

My feet that couldn't seem to stop itself from waking outside the room where Seohyun is currently confined. "W-what do you mean by that?" I stammered as soon as the doctor told me. I glanced at the small square window on the door, seeing her lifeless figure on the bed. The machine is the only source that kept her heart beating and her breathing steady.

"I'm sorry but Ms. Oh had been suffering in a–"

"Nurse! Help!" Sehun shouted inside the room followed by the hurried footsteps from them.

"Sir you have to go!" One of them and pushed Sehun out of the room who kept protesting. "Please! I beg of you! Save her!" He pleaded.

"We'll try o–" The room went silent as Sehun sobbed from hearing the heartbeat monitor.

"Time of Death–"

----

"I have to head back. I have a bad feeling about these dreams."

----

Hoseok's POV

"It's like, you're holding a blade ready to cut your own pulse."

I frowned, those words never bothered to leave my mind peacefully. Am I acting like that? Being so selfish and possessive over her?

"Friends?"

It's like a brick was thrown into my heart, smashing it to pieces when she said that to me always. We're friends but the gestures and her playfulness means much more than that for me.

But for her, she only sees me as a friend.

I'm not pointing out that she's heartless because she is certainly not. She's just oblivious to the world of love, but now she isn't, she has Yoongi to take care of her now.

I sighed closing my eyes and whispered out some words to the winds.

"I promise to be there for you always, even at your darkest hours."

~•~•~

A/N

First of all, I want to apologize for always making you wait for so long to update. It's just that, I've been getting sick lately.

And this chapter is only a filler—or something. The three promises from the three guys who love her. Meaning that soon one or two of it will be broken and everything will be dramatic.

-WithYourHope