Chapter 25

A/N:

Some bad words may be encountered in this really short chapter. Please forgive me.

~•~•~

Seohyun's POV

“I know right?”

“Sheesh, her twin is more decent than she is. Going around kissing another guy when she clearly is in a relationship.”

“Maybe she likes him too.”

“Guys just stop, were you even there when it happened?”

Walking in these hallways and hearing the girls mutter something about you, painfully pierced me right in the heart. “Are you sure that you're ok?” Choree asked me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

“I'm fine, I know that this is coming.. But why do they already know when that just happened yesterday?” I answered gripping the straps tight.

“Everyone move out of the way, the bitch is coming.”

I felt Choree's body stiffen as soon as she heard that. I looked at her to see her lips pursed into a thin line and her eyes is twitching. “Let's just go. There's no point of wasting our time on something that's not worth it..” Sighing, I kept my pace going. I tried my best to ignore their remarks about me but it kept on going inside my head.

Am I that cruel to think that because of one simple mistake, they get to have the chance to diss me like that? Some of them are still standing up against me.

“Goodmorning seonsaeng-nim. Sorry if I'm late.” I said dully and walked passed until I reached our desk where Sehun is. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Yoongi stealing glances at me, with a frown set on his face. His eyes had a glint of concern.

Instead of staring back at him, I placed my head on my elbows that was on the desk and heavily breathed out. “It will eventually pass, Seohyun..” Sehun whispered and patted my hair with his hand. “None of this is your fault, it's just what the fate had for you.” He added.

The word 'fate' itself had already been like this to me from the very start.

“When will it stop Sehun? I'm already tired from all of these events.. I want to be free, just for once..” I whispered.

After that, the bell rang. One by one, I can hear the students footsteps leaving this classroom. Sehun left also because I heard Choree called for him.

“Seohyun..” Yoongi's voice was soft and almost a tone of disappointment for me. He got the right to be like that at me right? “Just tell me if it is just an accident please.. All I need is an answer.” He pleaded as I heard the doorlock clicked, letting me know that he locked it. Preventing the other students to not to enter.

“Not now please..” I whispered feeling his presence just right next to me. “I'm not mad Seohyun. I will never be. I understand if you..” He paused.

“It is not my intention to kiss him. He is the one who did it. When will people stop making shit about me?!” I suddenly burst out in anger. “Maybe if you wouldn't had agreed to come with him in the first place, none of this would've happened!” He yelled at me.

His anger quickly diminished and placed with regret. “S-Seohyun, I-I didn't mean–”

“It's alright. You got the right to be mad at me. But all I want now is space.. I can't be like this every single time, being a nuisance to every people. Let me be on my own, that is all what I wanted at this moment, Yoongi.” I interrupted his sentence and slung the strap of my backpack on my shoulder and pushed my chair in.

“If that is what you want, you don't have to leave.” He said stopping me by grabbing a tight hold on my wrist. “I need to be alone, I'm not feeling well.” I said before gently removing his wrist.

I quickly unlocked the door to see Jimin with his eyes wide. “Goodbye.” I forcedly smiled and ruffled his hair, as I turn my back, I walked in a fast pace.

The pain that never left my side is here again. I can't say the same thing on my heart when all I can hear is the shattering pieces.

Grazing my finger on my book as I pulled my knees closer to my chest. The teacher would surely complain to my mother that I've been missing out alot lately.

Flipping to the next page where pieces of papers flew down to the floor.

The letters that he gave..

Picking them up, I decided to read all of them again. Starting from the first to the last where he is only courting me.

'You, the one who decended upon the skies and decided to steal my heart in an instant. You may not be an angel but to me, you are.

Your beauty, innocence, and ideal personality is what every man dreams for a girl but you never showed them.

Nothing could ever be much more important than wasting my last breath just to say 'I love you' for you.'

This letter seems to liven me up abit, a small, weak smile was placed on my face as I read it all over again.

----

“Yah, Seohyun.” I heard someone call my name, I was about to turn around when someone pushes me against my locker. I whinced from the sudden pain before lookin up to see Yeonri's glare.

Yoongi's ex-girlfriend..

“How dare you? Aren't you contented that you got Yoongi already?!” She shouted at me, the students and her friends crowded us. I stood motionless and quiet, hoping that it won't irritate her but I just made a wrong choice.

“Speak up when you're told to. Is this how you play around with boys?!” She demanded. “Look, if you're going to say something about me. Leave, you don't even know what really happened.” I said.

Pak!

A burning sensation starts to flare up in my cheeks. “Don't you ever talk to me in that way!” She screeched and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Pulling me closer to her at first before throwing me back at the locker, painfully.

“H-hajima. Jebal.” They didn't took notice of my pleas as she and the others began pouring down water at me. Some of them slapping me and pulling my hair harshly while saying some foul words.

“Yah! Enough of that!” He shouted attracting all of their attentions at him. “O-oppa.” I heard Yeonri whispered when I felt his arms embraced me.

“Don't you fucking forget that she's still my girlfriend. Whether she had done something or not.”