Chapter 14

Yoon Gi's POV

"Ok for our first activity for today is..." Mrs. Song paused taking something out of the chest next to her.

"A paintball war." She grinned holding a paintball gun.

The girls began complaining on how the paint will permanently stain on their hair and on their clothes. While us, the boys, we got excited that fast.

"To the girls, don't worry we will be using washable pellets since I figured out that you will complain non-stop about it. And to the boys, don't get too violent alright?" She said narrowing her eyes at us.

"Now let's us pick our teams." Mr. Lee who was beside her and was holding a glass bowl filled with folded paper. "We will be dividing you all into two groups. The team colors are Red and White." Ms. Kwon explained.

"Please line up PROPERLY and we don't want anyone to be pushing each other. It'll only cause complications." Mrs. Song said sternly. I turned my head to see Sehun and Seohyun giving each other a high-five.

This will be a fun week for us.

----

3 days later...

Seohyun's POV

"Please! Just delete that picture!" I whined and kept following Sehun who was pacing around in circles on the grassfields.

"Not until you tell me the reason why he was carrying you like that." He replied as the guys and some students were watching us from afar.

"We are just playing around!" I grumbled collapsing down on the grass.

"And besides it's not like I have a crush on him or something like that. He's only a friend." I added glowering at the sun as I sat up from my position.

"Whatever that floats in your boat but I am surely keeping this picture! Incase of your future relationships." He declared sliding his phone back on the pocket of his plaids shirt.

"If it happens." I scoffed rolling my eyes at this guy.

He thinks too much for my future, really.

"You may never know, Mrs. Jung." He teased, I was about to hit him with a stick that was lying beside me when,

"Ehem.." Someone cleared their throat behind us. Then, she appeared right infront of us.

"May I borrow Seohyun unni for a while? We need to discuss something important."

Kyohee.

"I don-" "Thanks! We'll be back soon!" She said and began dragging me away to Sehun who simply shrugged his shoulders down in confusion.

----

"Now tell me your reason on why the heck did you drag me all the way here?" I crossed my arms while tapping my shoes on the trail of dirt.

"You wouldn't believe me on what I just found out!" She squealed and jumped not being able to control herself.

Is this the side-effect when girls moved on?

"What?" I asked watching her with my eyes wide.

"Two guys has a crush on you- well I'm not sure yet if I am just seeing or imagining these things." She stopped on what she was doing and replaced it with her thinking face on.

Blinking my eyes repeatedly at her with my mouth slightly open.

"You must be kidding me.." I muttered looking and shaking my head down. "That's why I'm not sure yet alright!" She protested and pouted.

"Care to tell me who they are?" I questioned her, I'm just curious alright?

"I'll leave you to figure that out. While I, go under investigation." She smiled. Such a weird girl, just like me sometimes.

"B-" "Alright let's go back and it's getting dark already!" She cutted me off and began dragging me back to our cabins.

"Jus-" "Wouldn't want to us to get kidnapped by Slenderman now do we?" She said interrupting me again.

Please hand me a frying pan so I can hit her head.

"Noona! What took you so long!" Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin chorused as they ran over to me. "I was with-" I paused seeing no one beside me.

"Nevermind, I just took a quick walk.." I grumbled when they just nodded in response.

Two guys has a crush on me? You've got to be kidding me Kyohee. You're like Taehyung who is always so hyper and crazy.

Hmm, what if I get them paired up?

"Let's go now!" I heard them say.

"Yah Noona! Time for dinner!" Jungkook hollered.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back before catching up with them. "You're so short~" Jimin said patting my head teasingly.

"Says the one who isn't." I shot back grinning before running away from him.

----

The wind tonight was getting colder. I have no choice but to bury myself in the covers to keep me warm.

And my roommates are still awake, using their cellphone or laptop that they have brought.

I yawned tiredly as I flipped through the next page of the book that I was currently reading to past time.

"Noona?" I heard Taehyung quietly called out peeking at me under his bundle of blankets. "Ne?" I mused not taking my eyes off at the book.

"Can you go and find Yoongi hyung?" He asked followed by a yawn. "Why not you?" I frowned slightly closing the book and placed it on my bed.

"Because.. I'm sleepy and it's almost getting late now.." He replied.

He's like a kid sometimes.

"Sure." I sighed climbing down the bunk bed and adjusted the sweater around me tighter when my feet touched the cold wooden floor. I left our room to go and find him.

Where could he be in the middle of the night?

I pursed my lips together deciding if I should go outside or not.

Ah, nevermind. I need to find him.

I let out a deep breath before going outside to find him standing from afar.

"Yoongi!" I shouted when it started raining. My eyes got round when I frantically looked around trying to find an umbrella to cover him up.

Snatching one on the umbrella stand inside the cabin, I hurriedly opened it and ran to him.

"Yoongi! Let's go back inside now!" I said trying to pull him back to our cabin.

But he held me in place.

"Why does this feels like..."

I gasped when the umbrella was blown away from my hand by the strong wind. Soaking the both of us in the rain.

"Seohyun..." He said when I felt his fingers tilted my chin making me look at his face.

"Saranghae.." He smiled tiredly before pressing his lips into mine.

~•~•~

A kiss under the rain! >_<

I never felt so awkward in my life when I wrote the last scene ;-;~ I couldn't think of anything so... It's really awkward for me =///=

The girl, Lim Kyo Hee, is @kPoP_LuVeR_EXO. Sorry if I made you act like that =n=". Go check her BTS Fanfics out, which is in my Reading list :P

Sorry for the long wait.

-WithYourHope