Chapter 11

"From the start,

we did not fit.

Always starting fights,

always frustrating each other.

It's really strange unknowingly,

our hearts connected.

If you aren't by my side,

I'll miss you like crazy."

Thump Thump/Pit-A-Pat (두근두근) by Sunny Hill

----

The only sound in the room was her steady and calm breathing as I carefully placed her head on the pillow.

I left my room and went downstairs to the kitchen when the guys started firing all sorts of questions at me.

"Are you guys dating?!"

"Did something happened between the two of you last night?!"

"How come you never told us that you're dating a girl already?!"

But Hoseok was sitting on one of the stool, he was awfully quiet this morning.

Too quiet.

"Yah, nothing happened between us." I shook my head in disapproval. Wow, just one answer and they shut their mouths up in a flash.

"We witnessed your smile a while ago, hyung." Jungkook said bluntly, I coughed on my drink suddenly and the water got spilled on my shirt again.

Just like her tears last night.

"Who gave you the permission to enter my room without knocking?" I patted my shirt and placed the glass on the kitchen counter.

"We were going to wake you up since we have nothing to do but we see you two sleeping, peacefully. And you guys were way too sweet even if you guys were only asleep." Jimin paused walking near to Hoseok.

"And hyung here, got jealous and told us to just wake you guys up." He grinned and patted Hoseok's back who was currently drinking coffee.

Jealous? Why should he be jealous when we're not even a thing?

"Who's jealous?"

Seohyun's POV

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up realizing something.

'I was hugging him last night?..' I thought looking beside me to see an empty space.

It was just a dream. A dream of him comforting me after I got that 'nightmare'. But it felt so real.

I hurriedly got out of his room and went downstairs, finding him so I can ask for my clothes back.

"And hyung here, got jealous and told us to just wake you guys up." I heard someone says from the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows walking in the kitchen with their back-facing me.

"Who's jealous?" I asked startling all of the guys who immediately got into a position with a weapon on their hand.

Instant weapon?

"Put the knife down, I'm not a crazy stalker here." I grunted referring to Nam Joon who smiled sheepishly and placed the knife back to it's place.

"So.. Who's jealous?" I repeated the question earlier leaning against the door.

"It's nothing, noona." Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, I nodded but not believing them but I decided to slide the topic off for now.

"Y-yoongi." I uttered, stuttering upon saying his name.

Oh why am I getting nervous?

"Ne?" He asked facing me "Can I have my clothes back please? I need to go home now." I murmured.

"It's in my room, I hung it in the closet." He said, I nodded again before excusing myself away from them.

"Oh and Yoongi?" I said stopping in a halt.

"What?"

"Thank you."

Yoon Gi's POV

"So what's with the clothes that you made her wear?" Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Yah byuntae, Nothing else fits her alright?" I rolled my eyes, this guy really.

Eotteokke? Why can't I ignore this feeling? My heart was beating crazily when she called my name. This was the first time that my heart was like that when she said it.

"I'll be going now." She said once again, startling us.

"Will you stop scaring us noona?!" Taehyung stated clutching on his shirt on the part of his heart.

"Mianhae." Seohyun smiled at him. Her smile captivated me.

Wait?! Stop being like this, Yoongi!

"Uh, let me walk you home." Hoseok offered leaving the stool. "A-aniyo, it's fine. I can take care of myself and I don't wanna be a burden.." She said looking down.

"No I insist." He answered "Arasseo." She muttered.

"I smell a love triangle is forming." Taehyung whispered next to me. Hoseok messed her hair up. Ok, he is getting weird. Earlier he wasn't smiling and now he is when she walked in.

"See you guys on monday." Hoseok bowed before dragging Seohyun by intertwining his fingers with hers.

What the? It felt like someone just stabbed me repeatedly. Why am I so affected this much, to just a simple gesture?

Aish, there is something about you, Seohyun. I guess I need to know you even more.

"... no way! Yoongi hyung and Seohyun noona would make a great couple!"

"Let's bet then!"

"I bet for Hoseok hyung!"

"May the best man between them wins."

First, I have to take care of these guys.

~•~•~

Something will surprise them in the next chapter, because they are going on a-

It's a secret for now. ._."

-WithYourHope